opinion

Madame X is better than Like a Payer

sipthistea

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

How can you say it’s so iconic and a classic and all that when it hasn’t even been released yet. 

You are too much :laughga::wtfga::ladyhaha:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Karen

I thought it was impossible to beat the delusion level of “LG6 discussion thread”’s comments, but here we are :selena:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

she's a visionary. A secret agent.

:lmao: 

OT: why are you brining SHAME to MY NAME? your tea has not filter whatsoever. :neyde:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

dynamite

Wait is it out already because I was under the impression that you can't form an opinion on something you haven't heard :neyde:

Another flamebait thread 

:madge:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

pop a 911

Damn everyone’s being bitches today, you do you boo, love whatever album you want  lady gaga thank you GIF

i’m not real, i’m theatre

AlexanderMagno

Oh please :smh: the Madame X thing so far sounds like ARTPOP, it can mean literally anything... 

latina twilight

The lead single is not even out yet :selena:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

YeehawKylie

Cool concept, but her collabs are weak. Maluma is hot, yea, but his music is not good. You want a hot Colombian reggaeton singer with talent? Go for J Balvin. 

Anitta too? Quavo? It just feels like she's going for what she thinks is in? Yea Maluma and Anitta are successful, but she could go for very unexpected and interesting Latinx collaborations. Joa or Silva? Ludmilla? J Balvin if you want a big name. Have Natalia Lafourcade collab--something unexpected. 

I like the concept and I have no issue with her playing with the genre, but her collabs just seem off to me. I literally rolled by eyes and felt deflated when I saw "new collabs from Anitta and Quavo". I could forgive Maluma and his same recycled drum beat for Medellin, but the rest is just so...ugh. Anitta has no identity anymore, just trolling for streams. Quavo, whatever. 

FadMadonsterStan

:ladyhaha: yikes, is all I’ll say

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Archived