Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

GGD Top 40 Chart (Chart 29/2020 - 145)

DesertWolf

Featured Posts

DesertWolf

10.   NE Rosalía - Milionària  Pk: 10  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 15u

Spoiler

9.     NE Reza - Berharap Tak Berpisah  Pk: 9  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 16u (18u)

Spoiler

8.     (+) Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus — Old Town Road   Pk: 2  WoC: 12  LW: 14   Pts: 17u (292u)

Spoiler

7.     NE Rosalía - Dio$ No$ Libre Del Dinero  Pk: 7  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 18u

Spoiler

6.     RE Lady Gaga - Bad Romance  Pk: 3  WoC: 33  LW: -  Pts: 19u (703u) GOLD

Spoiler

Everybody knows it's only for the show XXVI

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf

5.     (+) Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc — SOS  Pk: 1  WoC: 13  LW: 11  Pts: 20u (421u)

4.     (+) Ashley O - On a Roll  Pk: 4  WoC: 3  LW: 10  Pts: 20u (67u)

3.     (=) Dagny - That Feeling When  Pk: 3  WoC: 3  LW: 3  Pts: 20u (78u)

DesertWolf

Another #2 for Lil Nas X :vegas:

2.     (+) Lil Nas X - Panini  Pk: 2  WoC: 2  LW: 24  Pts: 22u (35u)

And finally she did it! Miley gets her first #1 on our chart :firega: It's the 38th song to reach the top spot (too bad the number of points is that low, but still deserved #1)

1.     (+) Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter

Peak: 1  Weeks on Chart: 5   Last Week: 2  Points This Week: 25u (141u)

DesertWolf

The op and the playlist have been updated with the new charts. 2 songs missing on spotify cause they are demos

Morphine Prince

Ok I didn’t know my streams were being counted on this! Yesss

calmar

Two things:

- Is it possible to know the current point totals of the 3 songs that reached gold earlier last month (Is That Alright?, 7 Rings, and Applause)?

- Would it be remiss of me to promote the Top 40 on GGD (or outside of it, on, say, Discord with GGD members) to increase the amount of participants, or is the current amount of participants enough/the max of what you can handle at the moment?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DesertWolf
3 hours ago, calmar said:

Two things:

- Is it possible to know the current point totals of the 3 songs that reached gold earlier last month (Is That Alright?, 7 Rings, and Applause)?

- Would it be remiss of me to promote the Top 40 on GGD (or outside of it, on, say, Discord with GGD members) to increase the amount of participants, or is the current amount of participants enough/the max of what you can handle at the moment?

First one:

- Applause 506, 7 Rings 504, ITA? 500. + ...Ready For It? 510

Second thing, I may be able to handle it better now that Globalvision has ended and I won't be that involved there, so yup, you can promote a bit and I will be thankful for it. I would do it by myself properly, but now as you know my free time is more limited, but I can handle an expansion of participants. It will be better for the chart too, it will look stronger with more points, so thanks for this :hug:

calmar
8 hours ago, DesertWolf said:

Second thing, I may be able to handle it better now that Globalvision has ended and I won't be that involved there, so yup, you can promote a bit and I will be thankful for it. I would do it by myself properly, but now as you know my free time is more limited, but I can handle an expansion of participants. It will be better for the chart too, it will look stronger with more points, so thanks for this :hug:

All I was going to do was post a few statuses. Not sure how invested you were thinking of getting in promotion besides that; it'd only take about 30 seconds to a minute for me. Were you thinking of something else?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DesertWolf
13 minutes ago, calmar said:

All I was going to do was post a few statuses. Not sure how invested you were thinking of getting in promotion besides that; it'd only take about 30 seconds to a minute for me. Were you thinking of something else?

Haven't thought about it properly yet, I'll think on it in the next days. But on the other side, I understand people may not be interested that much as I'm usually late with stuff and now I don't even tag people each time I post a new chart. So first I should work on having each chart ready for a certain date so people see I'm taking good care of it and bring more stuff to keep the thread alive. :oprah:

calmar

I also have no idea how you can play that many songs in the expanse of a week :sweat: It's probably your tastes that are dominating the charts.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DesertWolf
28 minutes ago, calmar said:

I also have no idea how you can play that many songs in the expanse of a week :sweat: It's probably your tastes that are dominating the charts.

There are people with bigger numbers sometimes :ohwell: I'm listenning to music all time when I'm alone and sometimes I even have my headphones on while I'm with friends XD but of course I listen to all stuff. And I try to avoid having mayor impact on the results, there hasn't been a #1 made out of my streams only :ladyhaha: yet :teehee: but top 10s at least a few :huntyga:

calmar
1 minute ago, DesertWolf said:

there hasn't been a #1 made out of my streams only :ladyhaha: yet :teehee: 

:triggered:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DesertWolf
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

:triggered:

I haven't started with the next chart yet tho XD so that's not a hint :huntyga: Anyways, I guess I'll post the next one on sunday if I work on it tomorrow properly 

DesertWolf

Week 28 (92nd overall) 5/07-11/07/2019

NE - New Entry

RE- Re-entry

(-) Loses spots

(+) rises spots

(=) remains stable

40.   NE Utada - Easy Breezy  Peak: 40  Weeks on Chart: 1  Last Week: -  Points This Week: 10u

39.   NE Julia Michaels - ****ed Up, Kinda  Pk: 39  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 10u

38.   RE Aurora - Soulless Creatures  Pk: 25  WoC: 3  LW: -  Pts: 10u (43u)

37.   RE Lady Gaga - I'll Never Love Again  Pk: 2  WoC: 16  LW: -  Pts: 10u (690u) GOLD

36.   RE Lady Gaga - Scheiße  Pk: 5  WoC: 13  LW: -  Pts: 10u (364u)

35.   NE Davina Michelle - Skyward  Pk: 35  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 10u (26u)

34.   NE Dido - Still on My Mind  Pk: 34  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 11u

33.   NE Rosalía - Me Traicionaste   Pk: 33  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 11u

32.   NE April Ivy - Run For Cover  Pk: 32  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 11u (21u)

31.   NE Summer Cem feat. Gringo - Yallah Goodbye  Pk: 31  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 11u

30.   RE Taylor Swift - Red  Pk: 14  WoC: 2  LW: -  Pts: 11u (24u)

29.   (-) Chungha - Snapping   Pk: 13  WoC: 3  LW: 13  Pts: 11u (41u)

28.   (+) Daddy Yankee feat. Snow & Katy Perry - Con Calma  Pk: 2  WoC: 7  LW: 34  Pts: 12u (179u)

27.   NE Alex Lahey - I Want To Live With You  Pk: 27  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 12u

26.   NE Blinded Colony - Heart  Pk: 26  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 12u

25.   (+) ABBA - Does Your Mother Know  Pk: 25  WoC: 2  LW: 30  Pts: 12u (35u)

24.   NE Julia Michaels - Falling for Boys  Pk: 24  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 12u

23.   (-) Robinson - Karma  Pk: 22  WoC: 2  LW: 22  Pts: 12u (25u)

22.   (+) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper — Shallow  Pk: 1  WoC: 39  LW: 27  Pts: 12u (3.039u) 3xPLATINUM

21.   NE Aurora - Hunger  Pk: 21  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 12u

DesertWolf

20.   NE bad gyal feat. Busy Signal - Santa María  Pk: 20  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 12u

19.   NE Boni - Vreme e  Pk: 19  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 12u

18.   NE Phantoms - Lay With Me  Pk: 18  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u

17.   NE Denzel Curry - RICKY  Pk: 17  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u

16.   NE Florence + the Machine - My Best Dress  Pk: 16  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u

15.   NE Dido - Take you home   Pk: 15  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u

14.   NE Loredana - Jetzt rufst du an   Pk: 14  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u

13.   (-) Red Velvet - Zimzalabim  Pk: 1  WoC: 4  LW: 12  Pts: 13u (86u)

12.   NE Robyn - Dancing on My Own  Pk: 12  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 14u (41u)

11.   RE AMY MIYÚ feat. Rochelle - All Good  Pk: 11  WoC: 3  LW: -  Pts: 15u (95u)

Archived