💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

GGD Top 40 Chart (Chart 29/2020 - 145)

DesertWolf

Featured Posts

Sherloid Bai
On 9/15/2019 at 10:10 PM, DesertWolf said:

38.   NE Stacie Orrico - (There's Gotta Be) More to Life  Pk: 38  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u (21u)

i'm screaming all of these were me :nooo:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
On 9/15/2019 at 11:10 PM, DesertWolf said:

29.   NE Nathy Peluso - Corashe   Pk: 29  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 19u

outpeaked globalvision mark my words :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

IAmNotHere1997

Give You Up still charting :sara: thanks to me, but who cares
Chart-run: 25 - 21 - OUT - 21 - 33 - 35 - (5 weeks so far)

DesertWolf
34 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Give You Up still charting :sara: thanks to me, but who cares
Chart-run: 25 - 21 - OUT - 21 - 33 - 35 - (5 weeks so far)

5 weeks it's better than more than 50% of the songs that have charted so far :huntyga: so it can be considered as a minor hit already :ladyhaha: I'll have to give it a listen 

55 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

outpeaked globalvision mark my words :poot:

Same goes to my entry, I don't think it will be able to slide into the top 20 :toofunny: At least globalvision flops can slay here :classy:

IAmNotHere1997
5 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

5 weeks it's better than more than 50% of the songs that have charted so far :huntyga: so it can be considered as a minor hit already :ladyhaha: I'll have to give it a listen

Omg that is amazing :omg: Don't forget to tell me what do you think about it!

DesertWolf
6 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:
Omg that is amazing :omg: Don't forget to tell me what do you think about it!

I just gave it a listen on yt (it didn't count the stream for my last.fm:selena:) Sounds nice, very chill actually similar to her old hits, but I would prefer the chorus to be a bit more powerful. Her voice hasn't changed a bit for the last 10 years :queenga:

IAmNotHere1997
5 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

I just gave it a listen on yt (it didn't count the stream for my last.fm:selena:) Sounds nice, very chill actually similar to her old hits, but I would prefer the chorus to be a bit more powerful. Her voice hasn't changed a bit for the last 10 years :queenga:

Hurricanes is more powerful. It starts quietly and chilly, just her voice and a guitar riff, and then it progressively explodes into an electronica production. :firega:

alextruper17

How can I scrobble from YouTube? Lately I've been listening/watching to a lot of music videos and I think they should count

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17

Also I have this question:

What happen with the songs that are multiple times on Spotify?

For exemple:

Bad Romance is like three times in Gaga's Spotify profile. 

One for the fame monster (eight tracks), one for tfm international (the one that has the fame and tfm on the same album) and one for the fame monster (explicit version). 

Do they scrobble as one song or as different songs?

I'm asking because I was wondering that some songs may be actually more popular but everybody is listening the same song from different versions of an album

42 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

How can I scrobble from YouTube? Lately I've been listening/watching to a lot of music videos and I think they should count

I think that there is an option to link up a youtube account with a last.fm account in the last.fm settings, but I've never personally done so.

37 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

For exemple:

One for the fame monster (eight tracks), one for tfm international (the one that has the fame and tfm on the same album) and one for the fame monster (explicit version). 

I'm asking because I was wondering that some songs may be actually more popular but everybody is listening the same song from different versions of an album

I'm guessing that when DesertWolf goes over them by 'hand' (so to speak) he just collocates the different versions from different places on spotify into one at that time.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

hausofcy
On 9/16/2019 at 12:10 AM, DesertWolf said:

29.   NE Nathy Peluso - Corashe   Pk: 29  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 19u

28.   NE Josephine - Ti  Pk: 28  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 20u

We did that @Bloody Grammys :diane:

🇯🇵

alextruper17
1 hour ago, calmar said:

I think that there is an option to link up a youtube account with a last.fm account in the last.fm settings, but I've never personally done so.

I'm guessing that when DesertWolf goes over them by 'hand' (so to speak) he just collocates the different versions from different places on spotify into one at that time.

It's a lot of work DesertWolf has to do. 

We don't deserve him

DesertWolf
2 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

2 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

For exemple:

More or less what calmar said, for both things. In the account settings you need to activate the last.fm web scrobbler, then it should be added as an extention to your browser I think, at least I have it like that in chrome. When it starts working properly take in mind that some tracks may be written wrong so the scrobbler will count them as different tracks, but you can check that before the stream counts by clicking on the extension and write the proper title or artist

About the second thing, yeah, I usually take a look if there are double versions, but in Spotify it rarely happens, unless the title of the track appears in a different way in each version. If the title remains the same but the song appears in different albums, then all the streams will be counted for the same track, but in the albums section you'll see that the track appeares on different ones, but that's someting that doesn't affect too much.

DesertWolf

After Lana got another #1 last week, here's an update on her top 10 songs

ob_3973d2_cover-25.jpg

1. Doin' Time - 269u (+1 spot +140u)

2. Mariners Apartment Complex - 194u (-1 +55u)

3. Venice B***h - 132u (+3 +61u)

4. F**k it I love you - 125u (NE)

5. Cherry - 107u (-2 +7u)

6. 13 Beaches - 85u (-2 +1u)

7. The greatest - 83u (NE)

8. Video Games - 82u (-3 0u)

9. Cinnamon Girl - 74u (NE)

10. Lust For Life - 66u (-3 0u)

Norman F Rockwell doing big numbers for Lana, we'll find out soon if its second week serves nice numbers :ohwell: Sadly it may be on monday, as tomorrow is the globalvision final and I also have a presentation of my thesis on monday so I may not be able to have the chart ready for tomorrow, but I'm working on it now a bit, so anything can happen :kiss:

DesertWolf

As promised, here's the newest chart. I'm still finishing the word version of it so I'll be editing these posts asap. I have the results already but I need to write them in this format and it takes a bit and I didn't want to post it tomorrow cause I already delayed it too much. :huntyga:

Week 37 (101st overall) 6/09-12/09/2019

NE - New Entry

RE - Re-entry

(-) Loses spots

(+) rises spots

(=) remains stable

40.   RE Taylor Swift - False God  Peak: 13  Weeks on Chart: 2  Last Week: -  Points This Week: 13u (44u)

39.   NE Ventino - Y No  Pk: 39  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u

38.   NE Charli XCX feat. Clairo and Yaeji - February 2017  Pk: 38  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u

37.   (-) Taylor Swift - I Forgot That You Existed  Pk: 4  WoC: 3  LW: 34  Pts: 13u (99u)

36.   NE Francis and the Lights - Take Me to the Light  Pk: 36  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u

35.   (-) Taylor Swift - Paper Rings  Pk: 7  WoC: 3  LW: 24  Pts: 14u (87u)

34.   NE Lady Gaga - Boys Boys Boys  Pk: 34  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 14u (20u)

33.   NE Loredana - Kein Plan   Pk: 33  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 14u

32.   NE Melanie Martinez - High School Sweethearts  Pk: 32  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 14u

31.   RE Iveta Mukuchyan - Hayastani Axjikner  Pk: 15  WoC: 5  LW: -  Pts: 15u (102u)

30.   (-) Ava Max - Torn  Pk: 4  WoC: 4  LW: 11  Pts: 15u (122u)

29.   (-) Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down   Pk: 1  WoC: 11  LW: 27  Pts: 15u (343u)

28.   (-) Lana Del Rey - Happiness Is a Butterfly  Pk: 12  WoC: 2  LW: -  Pts: 16u (56u)

27.   (-) Lana Del Rey - Mariners Apartment Complex Pk: 1  WoC: 5  LW: 8  Pts: 17u (211u)

26.   RE Taylor Swift - Cornelia Street  Pk: 5  WoC: 2  LW: -  Pts: 17u (96u)

25.   (-) Taylor Swift - The Man  Pk: 2  WoC: 3  LW: 15  Pts: 17u (149u)

24.   NE Dotan - Letting Go  Pk: 24  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 17u

23.   RE Taylor Swift - Death by a Thousand Cuts  Pk: 18  WoC: 2  LW: -  Pts: 17u (48u)

22.   (-) Lana Del Rey - Cinnamon Girl  Pk: 2  WoC: 2  LW: 2  Pts: 18u (92u)

21.   (-) Lana Del Rey - F**k it I love you  Pk: 3  WoC: 4  LW: 3  Pts: 18u (143u)

Archived