No, it was released 2 years earlier.

Nnn, I don’t even know the Dutch version that good. I’m shook tbh. :air:

calmar
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Nnn, I don’t even know the Dutch version that good. I’m shook tbh. :air:

Google is je (en mn) vriend :stalkga: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

On the top east asian pop charts, a good number of them were not ever officially on the charts as far as I'm aware, so that should be noted.

Other things that have been bothering me:

"I Love You" by EXID had 71u by my accounts but recently it was claimed to only have 69u - which one is correct?

"Don't Worry About Me" by Zara Larsson had 97u by my accounts (at Week 85), but in that week it was claimed to have 266u - which one was correct?

"Without Me" by Halsey was claimed to be a re-entry in week 60 of the charts, but I can't find it before that.

"Just Wanna" by Iggy Azalea was claimed to be a re-entry in week 91 of the charts, but I can't find it before that.

"Refugee" by Oi Va Voi in week 31 claims to have gained 12u (which would, with Week 30, be 15 + 12 = 27u), but was claimed to only have 17u.  Which is correct?

:hug: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DesertWolf
1 hour ago, calmar said:

On the top east asian pop charts, a good number of them were not ever officially on the charts as far as I'm aware, so that should be noted.

yup, actually As If It's Your Last is the biggest song to not appear yet on charts in terms of points. Many of those entries didn't get enough points in a week to make it in the top 40, but they are getting small points quite often so that's why they made it to the k-pop top 40.

1 hour ago, calmar said:

"I Love You" by EXID had 71u by my accounts but recently it was claimed to only have 69u - which one is correct?

Don't remember when was the last time it charted, but the correct number is 69u

1 hour ago, calmar said:

"Don't Worry About Me" by Zara Larsson had 97u by my accounts (at Week 85), but in that week it was claimed to have 266u - which one was correct?

the 266u number probably was of the song that had that spot in the previous week (SOS had that number in w84, the correct number for Zara was 80u), I'll correct that, Worry has 117u currently

1 hour ago, calmar said:

"Without Me" by Halsey was claimed to be a re-entry in week 60 of the charts, but I can't find it before that.

week 53:

38.   NE Halsey — Without Me  Pk: 38  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  7u

So yeah, she re-entered in w60

1 hour ago, calmar said:

"Just Wanna" by Iggy Azalea was claimed to be a re-entry in week 91 of the charts, but I can't find it before that.

That's a typo, it debuted on that week and hasn't got any more points since then. Actually if you check the chart 90 it seems that I didn't update the text :toofunny: Gonna correct that one now. It should be like this tho:

25.   NE Iggy Azalea - Just Wanna  Pk: 25  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 12u

1 hour ago, calmar said:

"Refugee" by Oi Va Voi in week 31 claims to have gained 12u (which would, with Week 30, be 15 + 12 = 27u), but was claimed to only have 17u.  Which is correct?

:sweat: I see 27 on the old thread: 

On 11/11/2017 at 1:49 AM, DesertWolf said:

24.   (-) Oi Va Voi — Refugee  Pk: 16  WoC: 2  LW: 16  Pts:  12u (27u)

calmar
2 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

yup, actually As If It's Your Last is the biggest song to not appear yet on charts in terms of points. Many of those entries didn't get enough points in a week to make it in the top 40, but they are getting small points quite often so that's why they made it to the k-pop top 40.

Don't remember when was the last time it charted, but the correct number is 69u

the 266u number probably was of the song that had that spot in the previous week, I'll correct that, Worry has 117u currently

week 53:

38.   NE Halsey — Without Me  Pk: 38  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  7u

So yeah, she re-entered in w60

That's a typo, it debuted on that week and hasn't got any more points since then. Actually if you check the chart 90 it seems that I didn't update the text :toofunny: Gonna correct that one now. It should be like this tho:

25.   NE Iggy Azalea - Just Wanna  Pk: 25  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 12u

:sweat: I see 27 on the old thread: 

Thanks for the clarifications/corrections/etc! :hug: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, calmar said:

Thanks for the clarifications/corrections/etc! :hug: 

Thank you for paying attention haha I have everything well in my excel but when it comes to the posts here I don't pay too much attention and I skip some things or forget to update them :toofunny:

hausofcy

Could someone explain the meaning of all those stats? :emma:

like WoC and u. 

I only get peak and last week :rip: 

🇯🇵

DesertWolf
10 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Could someone explain the meaning of all those stats? :emma:

like WoC and u. 

I only get peak and last week :rip: 

Weeks On Chart (ahem look at #40 or #1, it's posted there clearly bro) and units, which is the equivalent of "sales" in this chart (didn't bother to find a better name so just called it unit :huntyga:)

hausofcy
8 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Weeks On Chart (ahem look at #40 or #1, it's posted there clearly bro) and units, which is the equivalent of "sales" in this chart (didn't bother to find a better name so just called it unit :huntyga:)

Oh nvm. Let me find my clown mask real quick :rip:

🇯🇵

DesertWolf

Sunday, chart day :party: Finishing it rn so I hope I can post it in the afternoon, before I finish it, here're Zayn's top 10 songs on our chart so far. (Not posting SHAED's top 10 cause Trampoline it's their only entry so far) 

Zayn-malik-vogue-220x220.jpg

1. Dusk Till Dawn - 71u

2. Let Me - 68u

3. Trampoline - 65u

4. Back To Life - 59u

5. I Don't Wanna Live Forever - 32u

6. Sour Diesel - 24u

6. Common - 24u

8. Flight of the Stars - 21u

9. Cruel - 19u

10. Insomnia - 18u

Many of those haven't charted yet. Trampoline may be his new #1 by the end of the day, as points from today's chart are not included 

calmar

Honestly Trampoline should have featured Oingo Boingo. 

Because, you know. Trampoline. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived