Stefani Tee
charts

2019 GGD Top 40 Charts (Chart 32 posted)

Featured Posts

DesertWolf

The op has been updated with the new chart and also the playlist. The japanese song is missing, there were other songs from different artists with the same title available, but not from Orange Caramel, so that's the only song that doesn't appear on the playlist.

During the next week I'll probably post the top 5 or 10 songs by Sam Smith, to celebrate his #1 and maybe an update on the closest to GOLD songs :ally:

I'm breaking the years 'cause I don't feel anything

alextruper17
On 8/11/2019 at 5:23 PM, DesertWolf said:

The op has been updated with the new chart and for those who want to listen to the new songs here's the spotify playlist:

Next week I'll post the full TF(M) points and maybe Taylor's reputation to celebrate her #1 :vegas:

You create a new playlist every week or you just update the previews one? I’m following but need to be sure.

DesertWolf
11 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

You create a new playlist every week or you just update the previews one? I’m following but need to be sure.

I'm updating the same one every week, I could make a new one each week tho but I would have too many playlists in my profile and it would be a mess for me :huntyga:

I'm breaking the years 'cause I don't feel anything
  • YAAAS 1