💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

GGD Top 40 Chart (Chart 29/2020 - 145)

DesertWolf

Featured Posts

DesertWolf

10.   (-) Dagny - That Feeling When  Pk: 3  WoC: 4  LW: 3  Pts: 18u (96u)

Spoiler

9.     (-) Ashley O - On a Roll  Pk: 4  WoC: 4  LW: 4  Pts: 19u (86u)

Spoiler

8.     (-) Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc — SOS    Pk: 1  WoC: 14  LW: 5   Pts: 20u (441u)

Spoiler

7.     NE Céline Dion - Flying On My Own  Pk: 7  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 20u

Spoiler

6.     RE Lady Gaga Always - Remember Us This Way  Pk: 1  WoC: 38  LW: -  Pts: 20u (1.807u) PLATINUM

Spoiler

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf

5.     (+) Rosalía - Milionària  Pk: 5  WoC: 2  LW: 10  Pts: 21u (36u)

National Anthem effect :ladyhaha:

4.     RE Iggy Azalea feat. Tyga - Kream  Pk: 2  WoC: 4  LW: -  Pts: 21u (113u)

3.     RE Billie Eilish - bad guy  Pk: 1  WoC: 9  LW: -  Pts: 23u (297u)

DesertWolf

Once again blocked from getting that #1 :oops:

2.     (+) Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus — Old Town Road   Pk: 2  WoC: 13  LW: 8  Pts: 26u (318u)

And Miley remains as our #1 with a bigger number of points. Congrats :vegas:

1.     (=) Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter

Peak: 1  Weeks on Chart: 6   Last Week: 1  Points This Week: 34u (175u)

Lazz Monster

how do i participate on this chart?

We're far from the Shallow now

DesertWolf

All 40 songs are on the playlist now and the op has been updated. :vegas:

DesertWolf
2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

how do i participate on this chart?

If you have a last.fm account, you can just send me your username and I'll take your top 10 songs each week to count them on the chart. If you don't have one, you can send me your top 10 songs whenever you want. I usually prefer the first option as I can count also streams from users. :ohwell:

calmar
15 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Once again blocked from getting that #1 :oops:

2.     (+) Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus — Old Town Road   Pk: 2  WoC: 13  LW: 8  Pts: 26u (318u)

Gonna take my song to the old town charts
Gonna be blocked til' I chart no more

:music: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lazz Monster
3 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

If you have a last.fm account, you can just send me your username and I'll take your top 10 songs each week to count them on the chart. If you don't have one, you can send me your top 10 songs whenever you want. I usually prefer the first option as I can count also streams from users. :ohwell:

It's Lazz_Monster, so next week my streams will count?

DesertWolf
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

It's Lazz_Monster, so next week my streams will count?

Indeed, I'll try to post the next chart on sunday again, maybe earlier than today

Just followed you :vegas:

DesertWolf
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Gonna take my song to the old town charts
Gonna be blocked til' I chart no more

:music: 

:ladyhaha: All those 1000 remixes won't help it reach that #1 in here I guess, only Gaga could help him achieve that. :huntyga:

KatieJudasGaga4

The only way Old Town Road will reach #1 is a new remix.

Old Town Road [Where Is My Horse Goin'] ft Billy Ray Cyrus & Lady Gaga GGD Remix

Lazz Monster

one question @DesertWolf if i stream Shallow performance at the Oscars, will it count as a separate stream or will it count for Shallow's streams on the chart? :ally:

DesertWolf

I'll post some random info during the week, to keep this slighlty alive. In a few days I'll post the current numbers of songs close to reach GOLD, but you can also ask for numbers of each artist/song you want to know, so I can share it here. 

1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

one question @DesertWolf if i stream Shallow performance at the Oscars, will it count as a separate stream or will it count for Shallow's streams on the chart? :ally:

It will count towards the original version. Same goes for remixes or alternative versions. INLA for example has all the points combined :ohwell: Thanks for the 8000th rep point and welcome to the chart ;)

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

I'll post some random info during the week, to keep this slighlty alive. In a few days I'll post the current numbers of songs close to reach GOLD, but you can also ask for numbers of each artist/song you want to know, so I can share it here. 

can you tell me which Gaga songs have been certified? if it's not too much to ask :huntyga:

edit: no need, i just saw the OP :huntyga:

Lazz Monster
On 4/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, DesertWolf said:

These weekly charts are based on streams from Gagadaily members. Every week I take the top 10 songs from each participant's last.fm account. The tracking week strats on friday and ends next thursday, similar to many national charts. Each song gets a number of points depending on its position (1st song 12 units, 2nd 10u... 10th 1u). To these points, I add the number of total streams each song recieved divided by 20, meaning that for each 20 streams a song gets an additional 1 unit. I sum up every point and that's how I make the chart :happy:

one question: do you only count the streams of the top10 songs or every song even if it's not top 10?

Archived