💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song will get #1 in the upcoming weeks?

Galagala

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay
12 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

Is it bad...and I don't mean to sound mean...that I kind of want Taylor to experience her ARTPOP moment? 

I feel like with the success of Red, 1989, and Reputation's leads, Taylor needs a humbling moment in her career. 

I feel like her delivering romance related bop after bop has become stale, and I want her to kind of experience what Gaga (ARTPOP), Beyonce (4), Katy (Witness), Kesha (Warrior), Britney (Britney Jean), and Rihanna (Rated R) have experienced, which is a kind of a "career correcting" era that forces her to challenge her own artistry. 

Idk. Maybe that's just me, but I personally don't think Taylor is going to have the success she achieved with her previous three albums. Reputation already showed a hint of a decline by the end of it's era even though it had a massive tour. Reminds me of Born This Way. (Rep followed success of 1989 the way BTW followed success of TFM). By the end of the Born This Way era Gaga's singles (which had previously ALWAYS went Top 10 and mostly Top 5) began to wain into the Top 15s and Top 20s. 

I actually see Tay's next lead dipping into a #2,#3, or even #4 debut considering how streaming has continued to change, her base is now aging, her reputation is still shaky, and also depending on how the song sounds. If it's another basic love bop, I don't see that defeating the newly popular summer jam Old Town Road. Especially competing against a newly married Bieber hit with a large rap feature and the fact the gay streams are gonna be split between Carly Rae Jepsen, Taylor Swift, and Madonna all within a ten day period. 

The cards seem really stacked against her and even if she does happen to pull off a number one, it won't be sizeable the way her previous leads have been. 

I just don't see Taylor as powerful enough to beat OTR AND Bieber AND Ariana while also having her hype firepower sucked away a little by stans streaming CRJ and Madonna. 

Taylor doesn't need a humbling moment tf you mean sis

Just let her thrive

Also Rated R never flopped:koons:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

The13thNote
17 minutes ago, GlitterandTeeth said:

Taylor doesn't need a humbling moment tf you mean sis

Just let her thrive

Also Rated R never flopped:koons:

Sorry I meant Talk That Talk. Thetwoalwaysget mixed up for me because they were so close to each other. 

But seriously, yes she does. 

The subtle hints from Taylor already suggest a bop in the same vein as her last thirty singles. 

Can she sing about something different and challenging for once?

It's STALE 

Archived