💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney against her will on mental institution

warioaddams

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Regardless of what actually is happening right now, this is not ok. :saladga: I feel sorry for her.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

If Brit needs help... why are we trying to free her? Her will is obviously a dangerous one if she wants to drive under severe mental illness...

1 minute ago, Wigless said:

If Brit needs help... why are we trying to free her? Her will is obviously a dangerous one if she wants to drive under severe mental illness...

We don't know what severe mental illness it is. The only public displays we've ever seen was shaving her head so she couldn't be forced back to work and attacking a paparazzi for invading her privacy. Like it could easily just be depression :emma: We literally DONT know. It's not public knowledge. 

Conservatorships are intended for people who are in comas or severely  incapacitated. She's obviously neither if she can even drive in the first place. She's being stripped of her autonomy, this is a human rights situation, not a mental health one.

Wholeneway

The ignorance and perpetuation of mental health stigma as evidenced by those posting in this thread is alarming. Particularly the notion that wanting to come off meds and/or drive when one has a mental illness warrants being hospitalized against one’s will. This whole situation reeks of abuse and corruption... let’s not perpetuate the “Britney’s crazy” narrative, k? 

Xaylan
8 hours ago, Nino said:

I think it's very interesting that every detail of Britney's life has been micromanaged by the conservatorship for 10 years and she hasn't said a single word about it

only she has. on several occasions. 

HausOfMark

I find this whole circumstance hard to believe. There hasnt been 1 big news to report on this. We need to wait until something officially has been stated.

-Mark

babyboo
3 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I find this whole circumstance hard to believe. There hasnt been 1 big news to report on this. We need to wait until something officially has been stated.

An official statement will never be released since shes not in charge of her social media. And her team/dad/whoever could've prevent the major news station from reporting it.

This is the thing with this whole deal though, everybody keeps waiting for 'further report' or whatever when britney herself has been against the conservatorship in the first place. Isn't that enough info that she is being held against her will? Even on several times she speaks on it on interviews (ex. The jonathan ross show), we would hear about it from fans in the audience and they would cut it from the actual show. So no an official statement is NEVER going to come out because the ones who made those are the ones keeping her in the conservatorship in the first place, and they know a statement is only gonna invite backlash to them.

HausOfMark
4 minutes ago, babyboo said:

An official statement will never be released since shes not in charge of her social media. And her team/dad/whoever could've prevent the major news station from reporting it.

This is the thing with this whole deal though, everybody keeps waiting for 'further report' or whatever when britney herself has been against the conservatorship in the first place. Isn't that enough info that she is being held against her will? Even on several times she speaks on it on interviews (ex. The jonathan ross show), we would hear about it from fans in the audience and they would cut it from the actual show. So no an official statement is NEVER going to come out because the ones who made those are the ones keeping her in the conservatorship in the first place, and they know a statement is only gonna invite backlash to them.

very true! never thought of that. 

I just hope for the best from her. 

-Mark

Andrea B

I think her dad just wants her money idk... maybe that's the reason why her mom is liking comments about FreeBritney

whore

The podcast Britney's Gram received a chilling voicemail from a source that explains Britney's disappearance, reveals that she was forced into mental institution as early as January and was forced to lie about reasons for cancelling Domination, provides lengthy details of her legal battle with her conservatorship that was placed upon her following her initial mental breakdown in 2007,  explains that the "Make Me" video was leaked to distract from her long disappearance, and basically bridges the gap between every mystery you've heard about Britney Spears.

if you can't see the SoundCloud audio, click here

A recap of what is said (in chronological order, not audio order) if you do not have time to listen:

Spoiler

Britney has been under a conservatorship with her father Jamie and lawyer Andrew Wallet since 2007
Jason Trawick (boyfriend in 2009) was rumored to have been added to conservatorship to appease Britney, she was allowed to drive only with him in the car
Rumored to have had breakdown in 2010, caused by not being able to leave conservatorship. Not allowed to hire lawyers due to not having permission
Femme Fatale tour, she seemed slow and sluggish, possibly medicated
Her main source of enjoyment is performing, she had the successful Piece Of Me residency and announced the follow-up Domination (referred to as Piece of Me 2.0)
She enjoys rehearsing as it is her only way of visiting with others and learning new choreography
Andrew Wallet (secondary conservator, manages her estate) requested a pay raise of $35K/month beginning of 2019
She stopped taking her medication (assumedly for bipolar disorder) and her doctor prescribed her a new one
She still refused to take it and her father Jamie threatens to cancel her show if she does not follow orders. He'll use his own health as an excuse
The show is announced as cancelled due to Britney focusing on her father’s heath, “almost died” is exact wording
She is seen driving to In N Out Burger with her boyfriend (January 7), but driving is against her set rules
She is forcibly checked into a mental institution against her will due to “misbehaving”
Andrew Wallet resigns as her estate conservator March 4, leaving Jamie as the sole conservator. He didn’t want to be disbarred if information of Britney’s control was discovered, uncomfortable with the situation
She makes a post on April 3, “We all need to take time for a little ‘me time’ :)” and it is announced she had checked herself into a mental institution a week prior
Her manager Larry was fired by Britney but rehired after Jamie was in conservatorship, very involved in Britney’s check-in into the institution; “At the very least, this will help with ticket revenue when we re-announce Vegas” :what:
Britney cannot be interviewed without prior approval of questions, as well as approval of the interview after filming
“I wanna go out with my girlfriends, but it’s exhausting having to get permission all of the time” was a quote cut from an interview
Custody of her children is possibly threatened against her if she were to speak out against the control
Themes of control have been suppressed throughout her career, (“Rebellion,” unreleased song not mentioned but worth mentioning)
The original “Make Me” video was leaked to potentially be a distraction from how long she has been missing.
Product placement in her videos is seen as tacky but she’s not the one making the money from it
Ringleaders of keeping Britney information hush: Lou Taylor, Larry Rudolph, and Adam Leber
Her siblings have actually tried to help Britney to no avail, Jamie Lynn is also managed by Lou Taylor

I would highly recommend listening to the full podcast to get the details of everything, but the details are very much disturbing but light needs to be shed on this issue. 

Spoiler

Now we just need "Rebellion" to leak :vegas:

Spoiler

But in real seriousness I have immense respect for her and this only further deepens that respect, she has no control over her own life and the words that come out of her mouth. A lot of these points aren't even speculation, just facts that have been compiled following the release of this voicemail

arrtpop

from following this topic and this podcast for about a month and a half now, I'm really happy people are finally starting to see how Britney has been treated and that it is finally getting media attention. its so so sad that this could happen to a woman like Britney, or anyone. I hope that she gets out of this, cuts ties with her dad, larry, and lou for good, and can finally enjoy life with her kids and Sam.

aphrodite

Biggest Fan

how’s is this possible?

a person all this years requiring permission? why ?

& this is what happens when she refuses? 

can someone give some details to understand explain how she is being forced ?

🤖

whore
9 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

how’s is this possible?

a person all this years requiring permission? why ?

& this is what happens when she refuses? 

Following her breakdown of 2007, she is basically viewed as mentally unstable and incapable of making decisions. She is placed in a legally binding conservatorship with her father (monitoring her estate (her money) and her person (her legal decisions and her choices)) and a lawyer (monitoring her estate). She has proven that she is mentally capable of handling herself but the legality of the situation is so corrupt that the lawyer has backed out in fear of losing his license. 

Basically, if she refuses to do something, they treat her like a child (she’s “misbehaving”) and send her to a mental institution or get her medicated. She and the people closest to her have tried to help her but it’s not worth the effort and the potential risk of losing custody of her children which are her ultimate priority in her life.

I would recommend listening to the podcast, it gives a lot of information and I obviously cannot list everything. They discuss money addiction towards the end as being a motive for people to continue abusing her

Archived