💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If The Fame Monster would have been a full studio album...

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

What tracks would you put on the album? A normal studio album varies from 12 to 15 tracks, what tracks would you add or potentionally even remove? :oprah:

01. Bad Romance
02. Alejandro
03. Out Of Control
04. Monster
05. Dance In The Dark
06. Teeth
07. Nothin' On (But The Radio)
08. Reloaded
09. Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)
10. So Happy I Could Die
11. No Way
12. Speechless

LUCARTPOP
Just now, GAGAJANDRO said:

I would def. add no way, out of control and nothin on (but the radio), but reloaded isn’t a good song so it can stay unreleased:cryga:

I get that, but songs like that, No Way and Nothin' On would have to be reworked so it sonically sounds more like it belongs on TFM, they sound like demos to me. But hopefully you get my idea. :poot: 

LUCARTPOP
Just now, GAGAJANDRO said:

Yes, but they’re still better and could easily fit on tfm if it was reworked, but nobody can ever rework reloaded to sound good:poot: 

(I’m glad they didn’t put it on the album:reductive:)

They could delete the horrendous feature, I really like the chorus, I think it's very catchy! But each to their own! :vegas:

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Btw can we agree that Alejandro/SHICD is the best songs on tfm @ILOMILO:trollga::laughga:

Obviously omg, this TASTE! :diane: 

highlikegaga

i'd say leave it how it was or record more dark-pop songs, bc none of the unreleased go with tfm. i'd add those to the fame

Guest Anisko

I would add bloody mary, marry the night and sex dreams to the fame monster to make it a full album ... Because those are the most dark songs in gaga's discography that could really fit easily in TFM 

dynamite
7 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I would add bloody mary, marry the night and sex dreams to the fame monster to make it a full album ... Because those are the most dark songs in gaga's discography that could really fit easily in TFM 

Bloody Mary was actually made for TFM I think I learnt recently

Ziggy
2 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

i'd say leave it how it was or record more dark-pop songs, bc none of the unreleased go with tfm. i'd add those to the fame

Thank you! I thought most of the unreleased had a certain r&b element to them that didn’t quite work with the rest of the album. They’re good songs (No Way forever slaps) but they sound a little too digestible next to BR and Alejandro. That’s not to say those aren’t digestible as well, but they have a certain Gaga flourish where those songs only work for her whereas the unreleased could, imo, be given to another artist and work. Even Telephone sounds a bit weird with Britney because the earworms are so ridiculous and corny that it takes someone taking it as seriously as Gaga to execute the pastiche.

Ziggy
43 minutes ago, Anisko said:

BM easily could because it also has “my religion is you” worked into it and would, I think, sit nicely next to Teeth.

Dancin

But it is a full album, ask Gaga. :vegas:

But anyway I would add just two songs to make it a 10 track, I'd add Reloaded and Nothing On. 

hmmm

3 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

So? :laughga:

Guest Anisko
28 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

BM easily could because it also has “my religion is you” worked into it and would, I think, sit nicely next to Teeth

Add to this and as i remember BM was on many rumoured tracklists for the fame monster..and many trusted leakers of that time Said that they have the song ..so I think it's originally written for TFM 

Archived