Webbys
society

“Hitler didn’t kill enough Jews”, yells Irish man at Jewish filmmaker

Featured Posts

CrazyMonster
7 minutes ago, Melech said:

Why would you have a debate with someone who says that hitler should have killed all Jews 

It would be like talking to a wall. Useless.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
  • Like 2

Ronlop
8 hours ago, Adakam said:

And its probably hard for you to comprehend or you are just in denial that it isnt the case for everyone and that antizionism vastly comes from people's rejection of Israel's management of the war and that the religion of the population is irrelevant for us.

But fine, keep on putting antiziomism and antisemitism together, wont change anyone's opinion on the matter and you wont get anyone to approve of the atrocities Israel has done.

I didn't say it's a case for everyone.

I clearly said "a lot of the times" but you chose to take whatever you want from my comment. 

I'll keep linking antizonism and antisemitism together because it was being linked by that Irish man and by many more people, perhaps even from here.

And with the jewish people's history & the holocaust, I think everyone should ask if some people's anti-Israel arguments are 100% sincere or not. History has proven that multiple times and it's a mistake that won't be done again.  You always need to doubt and ask the questions.

I will continue to question the opinions of many other anti-zionists because this is not the place to play safe or be politically-correct.

Edited by Ronlop
  • Like 1

mister max
22 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

I didn't say it's a case for everyone.

I clearly said "a lot of the times" but you chose to take whatever you want from my comment. 

I'll keep linking antizonism and antisemitism together because it was being linked by that Irish man and by many more people, perhaps even from here.

And with the jewish people's history & the holocaust, I think everyone should ask if some people's anti-Israel arguments are 100% sincere or not. History has proven that multiple times and it's a mistake that won't be done again.  You always need to doubt and ask the questions.

I will continue to question the opinions of many other anti-zionists because this is not the place to play safe or be politically-correct.

I have nothing against the Jewish people but to think that its even slightly justified that Israel is literally terrorizing  and destroying Palestina, is so weird to me. If any other people would act as they did for the past 70 years against any other nation, I would be mad as well. It literally has nothing to do with whatever their religion is.

Ronlop
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

I have nothing against the Jewish people but to think that its even slightly justified that Israel is literally terrorizing  and destroying Palestina, is so weird to me. If any other people would act as they did for the past 70 years against any other nation, I would be mad as well. It literally has nothing to do with whatever their religion is.

Well that's you. But be surprised- many many people base their anti-Israel stance on their antisemitism and prejudice, even if they won't sometimes admit that.

It's about exposing those people. With everything the Jewish people went through up until now, we can't NOT doubt people's real intentions.

And as shown in the OP, you can still meet this phenomenon everwhere in the world.

• Like 1

gumzy3000
6 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

The truth is not in between, both of those sides are ****ing crazy.

The truth is the position that no one should hate Jews and that Jews are just as awesome and cool as anyone else and that criticism of Israel is okay s long as it’s not done for anti Semitic reasons. 

I was referring to the fact that if you are only on the side of Israel your wrong and that if your only on the side of Palestine your wrong as well. Both sides have their faults. 

gumzy3000
6 hours ago, Melech said:

Why would you have a debate with someone who says that hitler should have killed all Jews 

So are you going to just let them continue living an ignorant life? I would rather try to speak some sense to them as long as I feel safe to some degree. This situation is a really extreme example though 

Melech
2 hours ago, mister max said:

So people can tell Jews they should die?

mister max
12 minutes ago, Melech said:

So people can tell Jews they should die?

Did I state that in my post?