💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner X Kim Kardashian Perfume

Lighter

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This sure will give serious competition to the old players such as Paris, SJP, Britney and J.LO, I believe it :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Babel

Can they make a product with some depth and thought and look less cold and plastic, for a change? 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Can they make a product with some depth and thought and look less cold and plastic, for a change? 

It''s their brand, might as well :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Babel
Just now, RAMROD said:

It''s their brand, might as well :shrug:

Yup, I know that. That’s why I said “for a change”. I know this will be another commercial success for the family anyway.

BlingNotTheMusic

The fact that the (overly airbrushed oh my God) pic of them has Kylie right near Kim's breast and it's so clearly sexualized really makes it uncomfortable to look at. 

Lighter
23 minutes ago, Vegas said:

The crystals had something

TimisaMonster

:smh: the fake lips was your inspiration...really? Girl....:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Zander
2 hours ago, Vegas said:

Tbh when you're as "famous" as she is you really don't need an interesting concept for things to sell. As long as it's pink, floral, feminine and has her name on it'll sell.

At least Gaga did something interesting with the 1st perfume and the concept was interesting (although the colour to colourless liquid wasn't original)  we also got some pretty amazing visuals. 

Taylucifer
4 hours ago, Vegas said:

BUT it's so on brand for them. Like how being unrelatablely unrelatable is for Emma Chamberlin...

kim kardashian drinking GIF

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived