Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Endgame Leaks

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

EDIT: So a lot of y’all are telling me that clips from the whole movie have leaked. Someone out there could potentially have the whole thing (looking at you DC. :ladyhaha:)

You have been warned. :air:

Now I’m not a narc so I’m not posting any links or even articles talking about it but the first 20 minutes of Avengers: Endgame have leaked and clips from that are floating around social media. 

If you don’t want to see spoilers I recommend you start muting words on twitter and taking precautionary measures on your other social media accounts. 

The leaks are very much real. I saw them.  :nooo:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

F&&&&&&CCCKKKK. No.... And my Instagram feeds will be flooded due to all the cookies in my system. :grr:

Inb4 they release it this Friday. :firega:

This is so unfortunate, it's less than 10 days to the premiere. Gonna have to avoid the internet like the plague. :excited2:

andy232000

I cant find anything that 20 minutes long. I did see the 5 minute video that contains clips of all the movie

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I cant find anything that 20 minutes long. I did see the 5 minute video that contains clips of all the movie

What????? The whole movie???

Damon

just when i bought my ticket  :giveup: gonna delete all my social media  after i watch it on wednesday

... and now i just sit in silence.

andy232000
Just now, LateToCult said:

What????? The whole movie???

yes! Its a 5 minute video of clips spread out throughout the movie. Fight scenes are amazeballs 

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

yes! Its a 5 minute video of clips spread out throughout the movie. Fight scenes are amazeballs 

Disney, gurl. :saladga:

zakariah

from what i've heard, it's actually the entire movie plot that leaked or something, not just the first 20 minutes, so i'm super cautious when i'm on twitter and instagram now, I literally scrolled so slowly through this thread just in case

IllusionLover

I heard that it's a video of 5 mins including the ending of the movie. I won't have any kind of contact with the world until I see it.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

andy232000
5 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I heard that it's a video of 5 mins including the ending of the movie. I won't have any kind of contact with the world until I see it.

nahh. It does include scenes of the final battle but other than them just fighting against Thanos, there is no "ending"  nothing that we did not already know would happen 

LordEnigma

When they catch the person who leaked this... that person will never have a penny to their name again :saladga:

LetsGetHigh

I don't really care so I looked it up for y'all and it's not an HQ leak. It seems it's being premiered somewhere and someone took videos of the TV / projector. 

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I don't really care so I looked it up for y'all and it's not an HQ leak. It seems it's being premiered somewhere and someone took videos of the TV / projector. 

But it’s definitely from the movie we’re getting in theaters. :cryga:

Archived