Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Endgame Leaks

LateToCult

Featured Posts

weed

thank god it's not Game of Thrones :madge: that really sucks thooo omg. inb4 they last minute change the plot

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

But it’s definitely from the movie we’re getting in theaters. :cryga:

Just had the thought of "what if" someone screen recorded the whole thing and it's up on thepiratebay.org by tomorrow? :rip: I know it's impossible but tbh at the cost of y'all excitement, I would love witnessing the timeline of that. How much money is lost, the huge uproar on social media, the lawsuits, wow.

Miel

Ooh, yikies. Thankfully, it's less than two weeks off. It's still likely going to be one of the biggest movie events of the year, if not the biggest.

3 points in and ready for more

IllusionLover
27 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

nahh. It does include scenes of the final battle but other than them just fighting against Thanos, there is no "ending"  nothing that we did not already know would happen 

So if it's the Avengers from the trailer it could be possible that  it's not the final battle, because of what I know from the film... (OPEN SPOILER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Spoiler

What I know based on trailers and theories that in the first 20 mins of the film the Avengers will fight Thanos and then he'll attack the Avengers HQ. But I'm not sure of this because I don't think it's possible all of this in the first 20 mins and also doesn't make so much sense.

And if it's all the Avengers or something like that please don't tell me I don't wanna know anything until I see it.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Lion Heart

OMG ASFSFSFDFSAG :rip: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

River

I wonder if it's the final cut because according to Karen Gillan, they still did re-shootings in the last few weeks, they changed direction for Nebula it seems.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

Omg hope this doesnt happen to Star Wars...someone at Marvel getting fired :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

I will steer clear of it. My date is on the 24th, it is just a week away now. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Harry

Omg how does a leak like this happen!? My willpower is going to be tested now. I need to avoid everything :air:

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That's awful...

With my luck, I'll probably end up seeing some spoilers :giveup:

Betta mute some words on Insta and Twatter now :sis:

Reality

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Betta mute some words on Insta and Twatter now :sis:

How do I do that on Insta?? :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD

I was meant to say words on comment box, and the explore tab @M Monstre

Logan

I watched the leak. Nothing that was "OMG I TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING" but still some decently big things so it's unfortunate considering they were doing a really good job this time around not putting in major story points in the trailers and being hush hush. 

Archived