Stefani Tee
question

Is Just Dance A Filler Song?

Featured Posts

yxi

No. It's her iconic debut single, the one that started a legendary pop career.

Edited by symphonia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vergil
11 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

No. What's filler about it?

Eh Eh is a filler song. 

oh no, you poor thing

• Like 2

gabrielflorin01

We love a filler song that somehow still gets played at the club 11 years later.

baby, yoü and I
  • YAAAS 1

Joshie S

Some of these young kids today will just never understand the iconic legend that is Lady Gaga.

There have been several points made in this thread and still the OP doesn't seem to get it.

I feel bad for the younger generations who didn't experience, and or don't understand the reasoning behind how Gaga works. It saddens me when people just don't get it.

I'm glad to find people in here that do understand, though. Makes me feel like how hard she works is definitely all for something worthwhile. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you

dynamite

How can a single, let alone her debut and one of her most iconic songs, be a filler? PLEASE stop the drugs. Fillers are generally mediocre album tracks that are included to space out the album lol :interestinga:

Edited by dynamite

Gracious Gaga
12 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I love how everyone just labels songs as “filler” depending on if they deem it worthy or not. Did you make the album? Did you write the song? Did you create the concept? Gaga put the songs she put on each record intentionally not because she couldn’t write enough “good” songs to fill an entire album but because it was the vision she had. Every song is intentionally & strategically placed on each album in her vision.

U cud be a lawyer damn 

xoxo gracious gaga
  • YAAAS 1

Fish

this is beyond ridiculous get a degree

• LMAO 4

brucee
12 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Many people have different definitions for "filler" songs. My definition is when a song doesn't really match the theme of the album, so going by the theme "The Fame", I would say yes. But, that isn't a bad thing. It's a masterpiece anyways.

just dance talks about how you heal your pain through big parties :) 

it's not that deep and it's the perfect introduction for the record. The Fame is not about money it's all about the feeling of being a star without being one. So I'd say it's not a filler. It's just one of the aspects of The Fame.

• Like 2

Crystalline

No, and I like it better than Poker Face. Shocker.

I also like Eh, Eh better than either of them. Another shocker, I know.

Reginald
14 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Just a random question, what do you think a "filler" song is?

(Late reply, lol) I'm thinking of filler as any track on an album that's skippable, or way lower quality than the "big" songs

Dedicated

Alexander Levi
15 hours ago, Twitter said:

What I’m trying to say is looking back on Gaga’s discography; Just Dance doesn’t fit the theme of the album and is her least popular and slightly forgotten hit. 

How is just dance her least popular hit? When it’s one of her top selling singles?

• Thanks 2

MmmDani
15 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I love how everyone just labels songs as “filler” depending on if they deem it worthy or not. Did you make the album? Did you write the song? Did you create the concept? Gaga put the songs she put on each record intentionally not because she couldn’t write enough “good” songs to fill an entire album but because it was the vision she had. Every song is intentionally & strategically placed on each album in her vision.

Jewls ‘N Drugs tho, I’m not seeing the strategy there

• Thanks 1

Smother Em Eh

No I wouldn’t say so. 

Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s

PinkPop
15 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

No. What's filler about it?

Eh Eh is a filler song. 

oh my god omg GIF

Eh Eh is one of my favourite songs on The Fame.

A Hybrid
15 hours ago, Reginald said:

If Just Dance is, then that must mean Poker Face, Alejandro, and Telephone are as well :lmao:

Lol no

Telephone IS a filler song, should’ve been a standalone single, has no place in an EP about fears and dark relationships

I can't turn off what turns me on
  • Like 1