Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A chance of Gaga being on Madame X?

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

Davian

I hope so:pray: But I’d have no idea how their voices would sound together:oops:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
1 hour ago, ropi said:

The GP said the same thing about Gaga post Born This Way until Million Reasons. So, give a chance to M. 

Why? She hasn’t done anything I’ve found interesting in the past ten years and she’s currently trend hopping with Maluma. I don't think the Madonna of today has anything worth bringing to the table if she were to collab with Gaga. Lately she’s just been recycling her religious and dominatrix aesthetics and chasing her next hit. I’ll pass.

Yxcvbnm
11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Why? She hasn’t done anything I’ve found interesting in the past ten years and she’s currently trend hopping with Maluma. I don't think the Madonna of today has anything worth bringing to the table if she were to collab with Gaga. Lately she’s just been recycling her religious and dominatrix aesthetics and chasing her next hit. I’ll pass.

Then, okay. Your decision. But tomorrow, we'll enjoy the new song.

:kiss:

Madame X is a collaborator so it would not be impossible but Madame X is also a non collaborator so chances are impossible

FameMonster01
9 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Hope not. This album is gonna flop so hard. Gaga really needs to stay away. 

It will do better than LG6

Married the Night
2 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

It will do better than LG6

Hahah absolutely not. I’d be shocked if the lead single even goes top 5 on iTunes. Top 20 on billboard. The album MIGHT go 1. 

ShayCristoforo

It would be quite the surprise, but then again I was completely shocked that they had the Oscars pic together. So who knows? Definitely possible. 
Looks like her lead is called Medellin. So with the theme of travelling the world as Madame X, maybe she'll have a song with the title of an Italian city. Feat. Gaga    

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Damon

according to medellin and the rumors, madge is going urban/latin route and i don't think gaga wants to jump on that

... and now i just sit in silence.

outtahere12428
10 hours ago, S0436 said:

She doesn’t record with female singers that are better vocalists than her.  

Where do you buy your crack

EDIT: Oh I hope you're saying that Madonna doesn't

Archived