💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A chance of Gaga being on Madame X?

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

it would make sense with them releasing at the same time but i hardly doubt it. tho a song thats on both albums would be very welcome.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

I think this would be great and really be an inspiration and example of women coming together (as Gaga always spouts off about :ally:) no doubt Madonna has her own part in this not collaborating and being shady, but who knows.

I was obsessed with Madonna starting when I was like 9 (in 1998 :laughga:) and then switched to Britney, Christina, and then Gaga in 2009. I would legit die and go to gay heaven of M and LG collabed. 

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I think this would be great and really be an inspiration and example of women coming together (as Gaga always spouts off about :ally:) no doubt Madonna has her own part in this not collaborating and being shady, but who knows.

I was obsessed with Madonna starting when I was like 9 (in 1998 :laughga:) and then switched to Britney, Christina, and then Gaga in 2009. I would legit die and go to gay heaven of M and LG collabed. 

Yeah, for all the stan  feuds on twitter most fans would probably welcome  a collaboration. Also, their fanbases do overlap quite a bit. I don't think Gaga cares that much about a #1, but both she and Madonna probably realize it's something that would appeal to a large chunk of their fanbase AND both are signed with Interscope. So I could see it, tbh.

And while I think Gaga doesn't care that much about a #1 single, Madonna does imo....and a Madonna/Gaga collaboration would almost certainly top the charts.

TheSlash

Maybe this abomination of a fansite *cough cough* MadonnaNation *cough cough* will be officially canceled then :pray: .

Spoiler

Inb4, there will be threads like "Queen Madonna helps desperate Lady TrashGa to revive her career but fails" :vegas:  :poot:

Ew, David!

Yxcvbnm
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

God, hopefully not. M’s work post 4-Minutes isn’t worth a listen imo. 

The GP said the same thing about Gaga post Born This Way until Million Reasons. So, give a chance to M. 

TimisaMonster

None at this point they are just cordial and Madonna is too bitter to admit she created such an awkward fued... 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LUCARTPOP

The majority of the people in here claiming her album will flop but who literally cares. Do y'all even know how HUGE this is? A collaboration with (pop) music's biggest icon? :oprah: 

Stop putting a bad name to Madonna's brand, she may have been desperate for some hits this decade but that doesn't take away how insanely iconic she is or how iconic a collaboration between Gaga and Madonna might be. 

Archived