Jump to content
Webbys
politics

Bernie Sanders Converts Fox News Audience

Featured Posts

Whispering
26 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I agree that Republicans are usually tribal-like in that they always vote in their own. But in Bernie’s case he has crossover appeal for Republicans because of his progressive policies. Don’t take my word for it, look at the polls! They show that Sanders beats Trump almost every time, including the Faux News polls.

 

 

 

When Election Day comes, they vote for the Republican. They aren’t going to give up control of the Supreme Court. 

Democrats fall in love. Republicans fall in line. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
7 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

 (which you conveniently ignored).

I ignored it because I didn't have a problem with you not agreeing with his record, but saying that he has to be a certain kind of gay, or not a specific kind of gay, is ridiculous. He's gay, he can't change that, and it was not some backroom choice to "differentiate" himself. That's bullshit & you know it.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OG Gaga Stan
16 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I ignored it because I didn't have a problem with you not agreeing with his record, but saying that he has to be a certain kind of gay, or not a specific kind of gay, is ridiculous.

For the fourth time, I wasn't saying that.

16 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

 He's gay, he can't change that, and it was not some backroom choice to "differentiate" himself. That's bullshit & you know it.

You can't seriously believe that I was saying that he's faking his sexuality, right? I'm saying that he, and the press, have deliberately utilized the fact that he's gay to craft a narrative, like all politicians do, centered around the notion that he's an exciting, fresh figure when, in reality, he's a centrist, careerist politician with no policy that just happens to be gay. I can't believe I've had to get this granular to get you to understand what I'm saying.

Edited by OG Gaga Stan
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

When Election Day comes, they vote for the Republican. They aren’t going to give up control of the Supreme Court. 

Democrats fall in love. Republicans fall in line. 

They’ll vote Republican if a centrist Democrat gets the nomination. If a progressive is nominated they will vote democrat because they want progressive policies that they will massively benefit from.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering
8 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

They’ll vote Republican if a centrist Democrat gets the nomination. If a progressive is nominated they will vote democrat because they want progressive policies that they will massively benefit from.

Republicans will not vote for a Democrat, centrist or progressive. They fall in line. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marilyn MonHoe
6 hours ago, Whispering said:

Republicans will not vote for a Democrat, centrist or progressive. They fall in line. 

wrong trump GIF

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering
2 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

wrong trump GIF

They voted for the p*ssy grabber above because he had an R beside his name. They will line up for him again in fire and rain to vote for him again. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...