💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will Tweet about Notre Dame?

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats

Numerous celebrities have stepped forward to share their condolences regarding the Notre Dame fire. Typically, Gaga has come forward about world events like this to share her support, but given her apparent social media blackout, do you think that she'll come out of it to Tweet or post something? Truthfully, I'm not expecting her to today. I think if she's going to say anything it will be today or tomorrow. If not, then I doubt she'll say anything. 

Spoiler

Although, I have a feeling she won't say anything and her text social media posts will be about LG6. 

Stef

Probably. And twitter liddos will start spamming with their “well it’s over” gifs

nene leakes no GIF 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Luna Lovegood

I mean she didn’t address anything about New Zealand ChristChurch incident so I don’t expect anything.. will be surprised if she addresses though. 

luna’s advocate

Chris Evans

why would she? it's a part of history but honestly means nothing to all the celebs tweeting about it other than it was beautiful

Eighteen
2 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

Nope. Her next tweet will be LG6 related 

so we'll see her next year then :ally:

Prada
17 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I mean she didn’t address anything about New Zealand ChristChurch incident so I don’t expect anything.. will be surprised if she addresses though. 

Not only Gaga but %95 of the celebs were silent about New Zealand incident. I was shocked. I know the hypocrisy society has when bombings or attacks happen to Muslim- Asian or any other country or race other than European countries and USA but, its getting boring. Same happened when 2 other place bombed and hundreds died at the time of PrayForParis but these celebs who think they know everything just prayed for Paris. 

Bizcochito
24 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

so we'll see her next year then :ally:

Next year? more like 2021 

She’s not obligated to. Just because your a celeb doesn’t mean you have to speak on everything. Donald Trump does that enough. 

Schizophonic

a few days ago the new mayor of chicago is a black lesiban woman for the first time in history. she loves that city, pretty sure she would have tweet at least gratulations or something nice if she wasnt in blackout mode.

or her birthday.

KURUSHITOVSKA

How is this important and how do we know what she's going to do?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Gagz4Gaga

Yes, coincidentally Notre Dame is also the title of LG6’s lead single

excited cotton candy GIF by Demic

nostalgia’s for geeks

LordEnigma
4 hours ago, Adriana Lima said:

Not only Gaga but %95 of the celebs were silent about New Zealand incident. I was shocked. I know the hypocrisy society has when bombings or attacks happen to Muslim- Asian or any other country or race other than European countries and USA but, its getting boring. Same happened when 2 other place bombed and hundreds died at the time of PrayForParis but these celebs who think they know everything just prayed for Paris. 

So what would you rather? Celebrities address every incident or not say anything at all?

Just curious your perspective.

LilyLark

No, because once celebrities start offering condolences they get stuck in a cycle where if they forget to offer condolences for the next tragedy they get dragged. It's dumb and petty, but social media has devolved into a dumb, petty mess 99% of the time—something that even people who are on twitter 99% of the time admit. Why would a celeb put themselves out there, even if offering support is a good thing, knowing how vulnerable it makes them.

And I seriously think Gaga is just...over...social media. In general it's bad, but also on a more personal level for her there are also a fair amount of people, including LM, who curse out Sarah, Bobby, etc. in their mentions. And stan twitter isn't even fun anymore (if it ever was)—people getting hysterical over the word artist-chella and the Hive, Blackpink fans, LM, and Ari stans all fighting.  IMO the chance of Gaga tweeting something that isn't work or charity related is like close to zero.

Archived