Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

DJWS addresses Gaga rumors

Gam

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
9 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

what do you mean lets him? we don't even know if they talk much anymore

if she askes her friend djws to post this so fans know it comes from her.

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

if she askes her friend djws to post this so fans know it comes from her.

oh right why wouldn't she do it herself? I could be totally wrong but I have a feeling they haven't been in contact in a while since she cut him out of LG6

Schizophonic
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

oh right why wouldn't she do it herself? I could be totally wrong but I have a feeling they haven't been in contact in a while since she cut him out of LG6

because if she would do it herself, she would not be in silence.

Defmix100
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

what's wrong with her not being in silence?

derpmonster

DWUW snapped

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Schizophonic
6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

what's wrong with her not being in silence?

the most of us assume that she is in the state of a moment auf pause befor the lights turn on. her moment of silence.

and her next sign of life we get from herself will be the new album or single.

There's gonna be that one person who Sad's this :laughga:

LadariousGarage
2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

funny cause the truth is Bradley Cooper and Jeremy renner are fighting over ME.

:reductive: the tea 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Bradley
9 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

funny cause the truth is Bradley Cooper and Jeremy renner are fighting over ME.

Are you Gaga?

LilyLark
8 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

If she posted it herself, it would become yet another tabloid story that she was complaining about tabloids... much like when Reese called out the tabloids for printing garbage. And she doesn't want to draw attention to this BS, and her tweeting this personally would draw that attention.

I don't even think she's on social media, beyond basic promo and charity stuff, or aware of what her colleagues, friends, etc. tweet anymore tbh. I could see this maybe be a low key way of getting DJWS to tell part of the fanbase that the rumors are BS—if the fans know it's BS they are less likely to give clicks, which equals money, and the tabs will stop printing this garbage.

But I think it's more likely that DJWS is just a friend, or at least a friendly colleague, and was sincerely bothered by the tabloid headline which has some deeply misogynistic undertones and he wanted to express that he thought people shouldn't be able to get away with printing this sort of fake trash and make it clear that it was wrong. The question was if people agreed with him if the tabloids shouldn't be able to get away with it even with free speech laws, because our free speech laws allow so much crazy trash to be printed compared to the UK or France, etc.

Gracious Gaga
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Are you Gaga?

I cannot reveal that information 

♥ Kindness Police.

Inferno
On 4/15/2019 at 4:48 PM, Defmix100 said:

what do you mean lets him? we don't even know if they talk much anymore

Yeah we do. Last month posted a photo of him with her oscar. The other day posted a story of himself at Diana Ross's birthday party which he attended with Gagas group. They're like legit homies. Hes not just a producer.

Defmix100
5 hours ago, Inferno said:

Yeah we do. Last month posted a photo of him with her oscar. The other day posted a story of himself at Diana Ross's birthday party which he attended with Gagas group. They're like legit homies. Hes not just a producer.

oh that's really great to hear then, I knew they used to be really close (not just an artist producer relationship) but I thought him no longer being on LG6 would have caused bad blood because it's basically your friend firing you

Inferno
On 4/18/2019 at 12:42 AM, Defmix100 said:

oh that's really great to hear then, I knew they used to be really close (not just an artist producer relationship) but I thought him no longer being on LG6 would have caused bad blood because it's basically your friend firing you

I initially would've assumed so as well but in following his instagram it seems they must have had some understanding about it. Making a Lady Gaga album involves a lot of people and factors thus quite complicated i'm sure he gets it, even if he may be disappointed.

Archived