💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Paws Up or Paws Down?

Mr S

Featured Posts

When LG first came out, she was young and so was her fanbase. She has since grown and so have most of her fans. While she still appeals to many, the majority probably lean towards mid 20s. Do you think "paws up" is still neccessary? She doesn't really do it as much as before. Is it cringey or lame now? Are her and her fans too grown for that?

I ran thinking this was going to be about pawsdownlittlemonsters :air: 

I came here ready to ATTACK

lady normal is here to stay

"paws up" was replaced by the "100 people in a room" warcry and we didn't notice it

ice heard one side from above

Uhm, she has a TON of younger fans, I see videos on twitter all the time :ladyhaha: 

It's understandable she isn't as obsessive about it anymore, but it's not like she can just change her fanbase's name lol

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Lady Rah Rah

Paws Up FTW. It's such a beautiful and iconic symbol of our community. Although I see why some think it's childish. I think it's really cute and gives me goosebumps everytime she shouts it at shows. My Paws always go the f*ck up when she comes anywhere near me at shows :messga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

AJRocketMan

Paws Up. I’ll still be doing that sh!t when I’m 70 and she’s 80. Anybody that says it’s too “immature” is pretentious and obnoxious.

Fabian5000

i used to do the Paws Up a lot when i was in my early teens. Now at 24, I find it cringy when my friends tell me "Paws Up Gaga lover". However, if I was in her concert and she suddenly saws "paws up monsters imy", u betcha ass my paws will be up. 

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, huttont said:

giphy.gif

Me with my paws up as a 26 year old monster

OMG same and im 29 

derpmonster

She says it literally every 30 seconds at Enigma

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived