Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

music news

Madonna New single 4/17/19- Album 6/14


MessyTop

Featured Posts

  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
22 minutes ago, Levine said:

Medellin is the title?

My gosh a cringe and a half.

What is her last solo lead single? Hung Up? :rip:

Living For Love 

Link to post
Share on other sites
gumzy3000

Suddenly I’m not too excited for this lol. I mean, I was expecting Ray of Light vibes mixed with American Life and La Isla Bonita but this is AGAIN another lead Madonna single with a feature and this guy doesn’t even look likable... looks douchey and reminds of those fu** boys at uni. :ladyhaha:

 Also, I don’t like him on the cover and the name of the song sounds so ugh :laughga:

I’ll still listen to it and the album, I’m sure there will be good stuff and who knows, maybe this will surprise me too. 

A messy blend of logic and sass
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef

Originally slated for a Friday and then bumped up to Wednesday? Perhaps for a particular labelmate to launch her new single which will undoubtedly prove more profitable? 

 

I aint sayin nuthn. But I’m also sayin sumn:derpga: 

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
Link to post
Share on other sites
insight
24 minutes ago, ropi said:

Whats the problem with maluma? Can someone explain? I'm listening him right now, and nothing special, latin music. So? 

his d!ck

Link to post
Share on other sites
MessyTop
5 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Suddenly I’m not too excited for this lol. I mean, I was expecting Ray of Light vibes mixed with American Life and La Isla Bonita but this is AGAIN another lead Madonna single with a feature and this guy doesn’t even look likable... looks douchey and reminds of those fu** boys at uni. :ladyhaha:

 Also, I don’t like him on the cover and the name of the song sounds so ugh :laughga:

I’ll still listen to it and the album, I’m sure there will be good stuff and who knows, maybe this will surprise me too. 

I feel the same. I was expecting a solo song with a new sound. With Maluma in the picture I dunno what to expect. Sigh

Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati Freak
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

Originally slated for a Friday and then bumped up to Wednesday? Perhaps for a particular labelmate to launch her new single which will undoubtedly prove more profitable? 

 

I aint sayin nuthn. But I’m also sayin sumn:derpga: 

Bey is dropping her Homecoming doc on Netflix Wednesday and rumoured to be dropping the Homecoming album and a surprise single on Friday so this may what have caused her to bump to Wednesday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
KleinGa

Gaga is starving me so Madge is here to feed me :giveup:

Im ready for this. So happy its within two days 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef
8 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

rumoured to be dropping the Homecoming album and a surprise single on Friday 

Is there a source for this?

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...