Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Taylor Swift teaser

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djparky

Hopefully she goes back to writing proper songs again, not the tuneless, robot voice crap of the last album

Taylucifer
5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I'm curious as to how much she will sell the opening week. Last time, the media was all on her as* 24/7 because of the Kimye crap, people going after her a lot because she changed her style, etc.... and she still managed to sell a million. She and Adele are really the only artists that do that nowadays (I adore Gaga, Rihanna, and Bey even a bit more than Tay and Adele...but the former don't do those numbers).

But...the media is back on her side. She's gone back to the aesthetic style that her fans mostly love. I could really see her selling 1.2 mil, even with streaming dominating. I'm kind of hoping for happy Red era style music—the aesthetics kind of give off light, summer, happy vibes.

Yeah same but also she sold 2. something million worldwide for rep (which is more than 1989) so I think she will do well. This album and what she is doing now has also become the most speculated about album by the media so there's that. Overall she will do well no matter what happens 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
5 hours ago, djparky said:

Hopefully she goes back to writing proper songs again, not the tuneless, robot voice crap of the last album

EXCUSE YOU, rep was iconic and one of her best albums and her most cohesive, it broke records left, right and centre. 

dismissed nicki minaj GIF

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Serial Chiller

As long as she isn't trying grumpy and edgy, waging meaningless feuds I'm here for it. 

Archived