💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Tattoo's

whateveradore

Featured Posts

whateveradore

D4Mqz3AWwAEY9wJ.jpg

Do anyone else have a Gaga-inspired tattoo? I attended ENIGMA back in 2018-2019 New Years Eve, which was a 10 years wait/coming, as I am Brazilian and the first time she came here I was too young and the second time she had to cancel it (Still AM Devastated). So I decided to honor the whole experience by making a tattoo. I choose Gaga's ARTPOP tattoo placement and used the Enigma Logo, but with a "twist", since the whole vibe is Neon/ Glow In The Dark, I made it with a special Ink, so on the daily bases it looks almost like a scar but then hit me with that UV light and I'll shine BITCH.

Teal Ambition

That's so cool omg :udidnt:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JazzGa

Whoah that looks AMAZING!! I've never seen someone get a glow in the dark tattoo before. Who did your tattoo? Someone in Vegas?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

joannesrats

I don't have anything that cool, but my first tattoo was the line from Marry the Night of "I won't give up on my life." I got it after I got out of the worst years of depression of my life and I refuse to give up now, so having it on my body is kind of holding me to that. It's on the inside of my left forearm so I can always see it when I need to. 

LUCARTPOP

I want a tattoo set (if that makes sense), like a set of symbols with each symbol being my inspirations and I want to consider getting one for Gaga, Ariana, Halsey & Beyoncé, but I'm not sure. 

Jadeykins

Wow!!! That's so cool.....I've wanted a Gaga tattoo for quite a while it's just so hard to decide what to get. I know I want something from born this way but there's so much choice even for one era!! And I'm wary of getting a gaga face tat cause I've seen the pics on Google and some of them are honestly tragic!!

whateveradore
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Whoah that looks AMAZING!! I've never seen someone get a glow in the dark tattoo before. Who did your tattoo? Someone in Vegas?

God no, it would have probably fallen off, a hometown friend did it, he is really talented, all my 4 tattoos have been done by him and I don't plan to change that any time soon

whateveradore
1 hour ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I don't have anything that cool, but my first tattoo was the line from Marry the Night of "I won't give up on my life." I got it after I got out of the worst years of depression of my life and I refuse to give up now, so having it on my body is kind of holding me to that. It's on the inside of my left forearm so I can always see it when I need to. 

that is so powerful, I hope you are doing amazing today, I've been down that road too. ALL LOVE

whateveradore
52 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

Wow!!! That's so cool.....I've wanted a Gaga tattoo for quite a while it's just so hard to decide what to get. I know I want something from born this way but there's so much choice even for one era!! And I'm wary of getting a gaga face tat cause I've seen the pics on Google and some of them are honestly tragic!!

having a realistic tat besides being hard to find (an artist that can do it) it's really painful as you have layers of shading and probably multiple colors and sessions, also expensive. But they can be DOPE AS F**K so it's really up to you. A lyric or some symbol is always cute and meaningful 

whateveradore
1 hour ago, ILOMILO said:

I want a tattoo set (if that makes sense), like a set of symbols with each symbol being my inspirations and I want to consider getting one for Gaga, Ariana, Halsey & Beyoncé, but I'm not sure. 

I have a crescent moon that matches Ariana's but I have other meaning to it, but Moonlight is also one of them, I thought about getting an unlit match to have in common with Halsey, then when something dope happens I can draw the flames on it ... or to go with the lyrics "lighting matches just to swallow up the flames like me"

cjdamien
3 hours ago, whateveradore said:

D4Mqz3AWwAEY9wJ.jpg

Do anyone else have a Gaga-inspired tattoo? I attended ENIGMA back in 2018-2019 New Years Eve, which was a 10 years wait/coming, as I am Brazilian and the first time she came here I was too young and the second time she had to cancel it (Still AM Devastated). So I decided to honor the whole experience by making a tattoo. I choose Gaga's ARTPOP tattoo placement and used the Enigma Logo, but with a "twist", since the whole vibe is Neon/ Glow In The Dark, I made it with a special Ink, so on the daily bases it looks almost like a scar but then hit me with that UV light and I'll shine BITCH.

OMG I love this. I don’t have any Gaga inspired tattoos or any “fan” tattoos yet but I have been thinking of some ideas because I really want one soon. I also thought about the ARTPOP placement for mine but that UV effect is EVERYTHING lol. 

Archived