Featured Posts

Scarlet Bitch

The shameless robbery of Before I Cry :cryga:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Gaga's acting in some scenes. Idk I guess cause it was gaga I didn't really by the "I'm so shy" act ally had. 

The fact that ally created shallow after knowing jack for 2.5 min 

1 hour ago, Red said:

Bullshit, she’s just underdeveloped af, accept it :neyde:

LMFAO it’s literally there in the script? :deadbanana: You can ignore stylistic choices but that doesn’t mean they’re bullshit. Jack said that line in the bar for a reason. :deadbanana:

On your point overall though, I agree and I don’t. I agree that she is severely underdeveloped but it’s very clearly intentional as Bradley has continually talked about how this was a version of A Star Is Born that focused on the male character, rather than the female protégée as the other 3 versions did. Whether or not you think this should be the way it is is your opinion entirely, but it’s not poor filmmaking on their part.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

babymonster
47 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

She left them. Ally says she doesn't know where she is when she's getting proposed. 

Wait, when did she say that? I've seen the movie four times but I have no recollection of it :cryga:

babymonster

Also, the fact that Jack starts kissing  and touching Ally while she seems fully asleep (during their first night in bed together). We find out pretty quickly that she's not, but still... What if she didn't wake up? What about consent?...

Diamond heart99

This thread bothers me to be quite honest. Stuff like this makes it not fun to like anything anymore. I’m old enough to remember when the Internet first became a thing and you could find other fans of stuff you liked. Back then (mid to late 90s) people just gushed about stuff. 

Why do we need to pick a part of movie that was a fantastic experience for LG and was universally loved by the GP?

This on top of GoT Twitter pissing all over Dany last night has really put a downer on my week so far. 😋

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Jadeykins

Jack writing a song that's clearly about him dying "I wanna pretend that it's not true oh baby that you're gone" that is basically saying that ally is not allowed to ever love anyone else or fin anyone else to be happy with 😂 makes it seem kinda twisted when you think of it like. Although you could just imagine her writing in those bits (sort of) 

WORLDofGAGA
11 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

Jack writing a song that's clearly about him dying "I wanna pretend that it's not true oh baby that you're gone" that is basically saying that ally is not allowed to ever love anyone else or fin anyone else to be happy with 😂 makes it seem kinda twisted when you think of it like. Although you could just imagine her writing in those bits (sort of) 

Could it be that he wrote it in fear of losing her due to his drinking? 

@W0RLDofGAGA

VOLANTIS
41 minutes ago, babymonster said:

Wait, when did she say that? I've seen the movie four times but I have no recollection of it :cryga:

bgwlyd.jpg

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

monsieurRed
4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I found the bathtub scene a tad under the rest of the movie in term of acting. That's the only small downside I see. :) 

I thought that was her best acting in the film

🧚‍♀️

thefamefatale
2 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Well they literally spent the entire night together, since the sun has come up when he drops her off at her house. And she says to her friend that they spent the whole night talking about music and stuff. So it's pretty much implied that they wrote the full song together - although I agree that it's not completely clear.

Right, but then why did she act so annoyed/scared the next day to have to go sing it. Like girl what did you expect if you wrote an entire song with a celebrity all night. he's gonna want to sing it. Lol

don't be a drag

Jadeykins
15 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Could it be that he wrote it in fear of losing her due to his drinking? 

If it was written with the intention of her singing it otherwise that would mean he thought she was going to die and that makes no sense 😂 also even then it wouldn't change the meaning of the song I mentioned would it??? 

5 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

That besides the final 15 minutes, the second half loses a lot of the excitement of the first half and makes you wanna skip the final scene after that.

How obsessed she was with him when he treated her like trash.

Often in love people love the other despite their constant mistakes. My mum is the same with my stepdad. ASIB truly did show what a real relationship sometimes looks like in reality

That scene when you first see Ally, screaming the bathroom. It's so forced and unnatural. 

Her reaction at the GRAMMYs when Jackson pees himself too.

Archived