Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki runs out of power at Ariana's Coachella set!

dit

Featured Posts

InsomniaMonster69

That's not a thing to call her unprofessional or drag her. 

She's human. Human make mistakes. And maybe it was a technical problem. 

Technical problems on stage are so annoying.... had them to on a show. I felt so lost and all I did on stage was bullshit until they fixed it:laughga:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

The Queen of Rap everyone...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

OBEY
4 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

Technical problems on stage are so annoying.... had them to on a show. I felt so lost and all I did on stage was bullshit until they fixed it:laughga:

she wasnt hearing  the track properly in her ear piece, there was probably a delay compared to what people were hearing .

ariana pointed at her own ear piece and Nicki made a face

Luna Lovegood
13 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

I don’t know man, I mean people with huge ego and diva like her always fails miserably when performing lmao. She claims she’s the queen of rap, no one can touch her, she’s the QUEEN, but she does a half-assed performance. It’s like fate at this point for someone with a diva attitude 💀

luna’s advocate

URFUTUREFAV

u guys are always so quick to jump on the hate bandwagon smh 

its disgusting 

you’re being bitter behind your smartphone/computer meanwhile all these artists be making money off ur views 

People hate what they don't understand.

SpookyKid

Not a fan of hers, but some of you guys look so stupid blaming her and saying she's not a good raper because there was a technical problem :fail:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

zakariah

the live performance gods took one look at nicki this year and said HELL NO BITCH

LordEnigma

I’m getting sick of how terribly mean this website has become.

Its a mess but it’s not necessarily Nicki’s fault.

KleinGa
19 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Not a fan of hers, but some of you guys look so stupid blaming her and saying she's not a good raper because there was a technical problem :fail:

This. I’m so confused reading this thread. Why is she getting hate for a technical problem? Someone literally said it’s cauz she’s a diva and this is what happens to divas. I can’t with the hatred :bye:

PlastiscGuy

This has to be a joke already! Poor Nicki, this year is definitely not her best  :air: 

PG.

Enzo

I want to see if this is going to be as big as Iggy unintelligible rap / Fergie national anthem :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

GirlHeyGirl

She wasn’t the only one to have technical difficulties last night. Why post just her and not the others? what’s your agenda here?

Archived