💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So..How was #Arichella &that Nicki thing?

Galagala

Featured Posts

OMG I was seeing Nicki’s video and I thought I had forgotten how to understand English until I realized there were sound problems 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Hmm. Ariana never stood a chance at really wowing people because she was following Beychella. Her set doesn’t even get bragging rights for being the most talked about event of the night. That honor goes to the season premiere of Game of Thrones...

:air:

Thomas P

Beychella>>>>>>>>>>>>Gagachella>>Arichella

Beyonce gave one of the best performances out to stage ever imo. Gaga has two months so her show wasn’t great, but it was still good, and Ariana is an amazing, very personable singer, with some of my all time favourite music, but I am not one of those Ari stans who are blind to the fact that she isn’t a stellar performer. She’s good, but gaga and bey are legends for a reason. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Dancin
4 hours ago, The13thNote said:

As always in everything from tours to Superbowls to Coachella to originality, both Gaga and Bey remain this generation's top two true icons. 

Ariana was fun. But legendary ala Gaga and Bey? No. 

Ariana's voice is great. Her production is well oiled. Her message is relevant.

But Gaga and Bey have all of that on deck. What sets them higher than Ari is having truly creative and bold looks, choreography, visuals, and audience connection. 

I don't watch Ariana and feel like I'm watching something massive and important the way I do when I am watching Lady Gaga and Beyonce. 

That's the difference. 

Ariana has been talking about mental health and female empowerment. Yall sound like those 50 year olds that are constantly trashing on modern pop music. 

hmmm

Ally Campana
32 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Beychella>>>>>>>>>>>>Gagachella>>Arichella

Beyonce gave one of the best performances out to stage ever imo. Gaga has two months so her show wasn’t great, but it was still good, and Ariana is an amazing, very personable singer, with some of my all time favourite music, but I am not one of those Ari stans who are blind to the fact that she isn’t a stellar performer. She’s good, but gaga and bey are legends for a reason. 

I thought Gags had like only 2 weeks lol :teehee:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Enzo

Didn't Bey have like two years to think of her show? Lol

Gaga had like two months so, but she did better than Ariana but yeah, Gaga's one was something else 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Daredevil

I loved Gagachella but Beychella was legendary. Beyoncé had more time to prepare, so it’s an unfair comparison. 

Skabi
4 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

It was.

Gaga's was boring and uninspired  :lolly: 

she had telephone booths moving around while singing telephone for crying out loud

memomemome

The thing is Ari constantly releasing stuffs, so overall there are many songs to pick from and not feels like just a filler. So it's pleasant surprise to hear them. 

And that alone what differ her from her contemporaries and why she considered as headliner.

And heck 25 songs on setlist is pretty impressive.

Bizcochito
5 hours ago, Queen Neyde said:

she had telephone booths moving around while singing telephone for crying out loud

I'm not saying Arichella was better. But c'mon  Gaga can do way better than Gagachella. 

Tom Nook
9 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

It was.

Gaga's was boring and uninspired  :lolly: 

tenor.gif?itemid=7719252

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Bizcochito
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7719252

To the world.

That's why is already forgotten 

:coffee: