💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So..How was #Arichella &that Nicki thing?

Galagala

Featured Posts

Galagala

Beychella remains one of the best performances of all time.:applause::applause::applause:

But what do you think about #Arichella? Imo,Beyonce >>>Gaga>>Ariana

I like all of them anyway. :party:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Where can I watch Ariana's set?

Btw Beyonce's set had a better message, but in terms of musicianship, it wasn't very entertaining imo. I find Gaga's set to be far more engrossing and vibrant.

Schizophonic
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Where can I watch Ariana's set?

Btw Beyonce's set had a better message, but in terms of musicianship, it wasn't very entertaining imo. I find Gaga's set to be far more engrossing and vibrant.

she is not even halfway through. livestream on youtube.

The13thNote

As always in everything from tours to Superbowls to Coachella to originality, both Gaga and Bey remain this generation's top two true icons. 

Ariana was fun. But legendary ala Gaga and Bey? No. 

Ariana's voice is great. Her production is well oiled. Her message is relevant.

But Gaga and Bey have all of that on deck. What sets them higher than Ari is having truly creative and bold looks, choreography, visuals, and audience connection. 

I don't watch Ariana and feel like I'm watching something massive and important the way I do when I am watching Lady Gaga and Beyonce. 

That's the difference. 

The13thNote

Also I wanna remind y'all that in Beyonce's peak she was talking about women's issues, standing up for people of color, talking about fighting for her family and kid and husband. 

In Gaga's peak (s) she has talked about youth empowerment, LGBTQ rights, the psychology of Fame, mental health, trauma, rape culture, and body pain. 

Ariana is in her peak talking about ex boyfriend's, being rich, getting boys to cheat, and relationship drama. 

Y'all see the difference? Lol

andy232000
21 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

As always in everything from tours to Superbowls to Coachella to originality, both Gaga and Bey remain this generation's top two true icons. 

Ariana was fun. But legendary ala Gaga and Bey? No. 

Ariana's voice is great. Her production is well oiled. Her message is relevant.

But Gaga and Bey have all of that on deck. What sets them higher than Ari is having truly creative and bold looks, choreography, visuals, and audience connection. 

I don't watch Ariana and feel like I'm watching something massive and important the way I do when I am watching Lady Gaga and Beyonce. 

That's the difference. 

Tell that to Nicki :teehee:

AJRocketMan

So how is it so far? Is Arichella basically just like the Sweetener Tour or is it a totally different experience?

DOJA CAT
5 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

So how is it so far? Is Arichella basically just like the Sweetener Tour or is it a totally different experience?

It's over now but it was low key the same

thank u, next

RAMROD

She can pretend to be black all she wants. But Ariana is still 50 years behind of Beychella. Just saying.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JR Gg
48 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

Gagachella was kinda bad 

You thought Billie's set was good lol. :ladyhaha:

Bizcochito
5 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

You thought Billie's set was good lol. :ladyhaha:

It was.

Gaga's was boring and uninspired  :lolly: 

berlinforme
1 minute ago, Billie Eilish said: