đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So..How was #Arichella &that Nicki thing?

Galagala

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
9 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

To the world.

That's why is already forgotten 

:coffee:

Flamebait much.... lol

Bizcochito
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

Flamebait much.... lol

y'all mad about the truth lol

Bizcochito

Beychella >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gagachella>>>>>>>>>>Arichella

Arichella was messy af 

Skabi
41 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

I'm not saying Arichella was better. But c'mon  Gaga can do way better than Gagachella. 

she had like 2 months to prepare, i think she served for the time given to her

Bizcochito
4 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

she had like 2 months to prepare, i think she served for the time given to her

How i wish she had 2 years to prepare like Beyoncé  :giveup:

Ladey Gaygay
11 hours ago, The13thNote said:

Also I wanna remind y'all that in Beyonce's peak she was talking about women's issues, standing up for people of color, talking about fighting for her family and kid and husband. 

In Gaga's peak (s) she has talked about youth empowerment, LGBTQ rights, the psychology of Fame, mental health, trauma, rape culture, and body pain. 

Ariana is in her peak talking about ex boyfriend's, being rich, getting boys to cheat, and relationship drama. 

Y'all see the difference? Lol

Sis

Not all music has to be this deep and broody. People can have fun music while being successful like

taylor rooks wtf GIF by Twitter

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Love that she put some Pride influence on her performance, just goes to show that she does belong at Pride this year ! Regardless i do think she has a gorgeous voice and she seems really sweet.

The13thNote
On 4/15/2019 at 7:35 AM, Dancin said:

Ariana has been talking about mental health and female empowerment. Yall sound like those 50 year olds that are constantly trashing on modern pop music. 

As someone who works with addicts, people who have mental health disorders, trauma, and body issues....I can successfully say...and Arianators can hate me for this....Ariana Grande is one of the biggest hypocrites in Hollywood when it comes to mental health issues. 

She literally talks endlessly and actually is smart and keen on the world of mental health. But her music rarely delves into that. 

Let's put it this way: Gaga and Ari support alot of the same mental health causes. The difference is the reaction. While Ari spits out "thank u, next" and "7 rings", and "break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored", which are songs that suggest handling issues with cheating, lying, glamorizing money and material objects to feel better, and objectifying the opposite sex the same way she doesn't want to be objectified, Gaga spits out "Diamond Heart", "Million Reasons", " 'Til It Happens To You", and even "The Cure"....which all encourage a healthy and positive reaction that empowers victims from DH's storytelling and ownership of beautiful imperfection, MR's nod to forgiveness, TIHTY's raw honesty about what victims go through, and the simple message that love is healing in TC. 

Although it's good for soundbytes, I think Ariana's "wokeness" is vastly immature and petty compared to artists like Bey and Gaga who have made explicit efforts to talk about these issues both plainly and nuanced without making it about sass and more about the issue. 

If that makes me sound older then so be it. Ariana has no real comparable competition the way all the GREAT 2008-2011 girls had to compete against each other and they all delivered at least 8-10 single-worthy bops from each album. 

And for the record, Gaga IS modern pop music. I believe she just knocked Ariana off the #1 slot a few weeks ago after accepting an Academy Award.....a decade into her career. Lol.

monsieurRed

Beyoncé spent 8 months working on her performance vs Gaga's 2 months to prepare, her first 90 minute show in 2-3 years AND she was filming her first major film. Give her a break. 

🧚‍♀️

Antichrist
On 4/16/2019 at 7:50 PM, The13thNote said:

As someone who works with addicts, people who have mental health disorders, trauma, and body issues....I can successfully say...and Arianators can hate me for this....Ariana Grande is one of the biggest hypocrites in Hollywood when it comes to mental health issues. 

She literally talks endlessly and actually is smart and keen on the world of mental health. But her music rarely delves into that. 

Let's put it this way: Gaga and Ari support alot of the same mental health causes. The difference is the reaction. While Ari spits out "thank u, next" and "7 rings", and "break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored", which are songs that suggest handling issues with cheating, lying, glamorizing money and material objects to feel better, and objectifying the opposite sex the same way she doesn't want to be objectified, Gaga spits out "Diamond Heart", "Million Reasons", " 'Til It Happens To You", and even "The Cure"....which all encourage a healthy and positive reaction that empowers victims from DH's storytelling and ownership of beautiful imperfection, MR's nod to forgiveness, TIHTY's raw honesty about what victims go through, and the simple message that love is healing in TC. 

Although it's good for soundbytes, I think Ariana's "wokeness" is vastly immature and petty compared to artists like Bey and Gaga who have made explicit efforts to talk about these issues both plainly and nuanced without making it about sass and more about the issue. 

If that makes me sound older then so be it. Ariana has no real comparable competition the way all the GREAT 2008-2011 girls had to compete against each other and they all delivered at least 8-10 single-worthy bops from each album. 

And for the record, Gaga IS modern pop music. I believe she just knocked Ariana off the #1 slot a few weeks ago after accepting an Academy Award.....a decade into her career. Lol.

Archived