💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LADY GAGA: Joanne World Tour DVD/Netflix Special Footage Comg?

bornthispunk

Featured Posts

Aphrodizy26

I have hopes. I really do. 

Maybe it’s just desires. But I got some hopes girlies 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they probably had intentions to release it but maybe she didn’t like the finished product because she knew she wasn’t at her best? That’s my theory on what happened. 

Mylene

There is also a professional footage of the ArtRAVE done by livenation probably for a special movie too 

andy232000
1 hour ago, bornthispunk said:

it was

No, it was supposed to be the set she did for coachella. Look it up, the coachella stage arrived in Brazil and was being set up a day or two before she cancelled

Miel
1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said:

The filming was for A Star is Born more than likely

That's what I thought, too. Although, they seemed to record way more than just scaling/audience shots, as Gaga requested to do several songs twice, to make sure "the cameras catch it perfectly" because the stage malfunctioned.

Whether or not, I doubt we're going to get anything, honestly. I mean, who knows? Beyonce's Coachella documentary is coming out one year later.

3 points in and ready for more

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Isn't that big festival in Rio in early October? I kind of feel like Gaga will be there because she feels she "owes" fans—even if some LM were really brutal and unfair towards her for having to cancel for her health reasons. ASIB did so well in Brazil, and UMG would have to be stupid to not take advantage of that fact. Secondly, she missed South America last time on her tour and she has a huge fan base in South America. Thirdly, if she releases late Q3/Q4 (don't hate me, but I'm starting to think that is what's going to happen)....it would match up well with the festival. And lastly, Enigma doesn't start up until October 17th....

If she's filming or her health is bothering her, I could see her not going, but I would bet money that she'll perform.

If she was gonna be there soon they wouldn't habe given the money back, instead they would've said to keep the ticket for the new show or get refunded.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

maryloo

She probably wants her concerts filmed for her own vault rather than for releasing. I don’t blame her. 

Kattys
7 hours ago, Mylene said:

There is also a professional footage of the ArtRAVE done by livenation probably for a special movie too 

Deep in my heart I still have hope that those plexi-above the audience catwalks will come back some day :messga:

Kattys
7 hours ago, bornthispunk said:

Gaga herself said once that she would like to comeback with the BTWBT in London for a DVD record. with all ticket sales being donated to the BTWFoundation, and i think it still in her planes to bring it back. 

We can only dream. I couldn't go to BTWB because of hospital visit and I would sell my kidney to experience this.

LUCARTPOP

I would love Gaga releasing a 3-disc compilation album like the "Born This Way: The Collection" box.

Disc 1: Singles

Disc 2: Music Videos

Disc 3: Joanne World Tour

:flutter: 

Jeroen Bloeming
13 hours ago, bornthispunk said:

Gaga herself said once that she would like to comeback with the BTWBT in London for a DVD record. with all ticket sales being donated to the BTWFoundation, and i think it still in her planes to bring it back. 

Sorry but this is 100% never going to happen

bornthispunk
16 hours ago, Lemon Pie said:

My question is: why has not it been launched?:saladga: It was a real project, we even obtained panoramic images in the Enigma commercial. Does anyone know something?:saladga:

the footage looks so good, better even than the Monster Ball, can't believe. :saladga:

Edson

bornthispunk
13 hours ago, Mylene said:

they have everything recorded, from the fans, behind the scenes, stage build, even the clothes with Natali.

Edson

Archived