💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LADY GAGA: Joanne World Tour DVD/Netflix Special Footage Comg?

bornthispunk

Featured Posts

edengowon

She literally said something along the lines of "we're filming the show tonight so scream!" if I remember correctly. I was at the show on January 31st and it feels like a waste. Even though she was having fibro pains, she did an excellent performance. Maybe it'll come in the future as part of a boxset? (see Bowie's Loving The Alien and A New Career in A New Town boxsets)

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Rah Rah

I was there too, on the 31st, front row, stood next to the fan and his boyfriend who had his letter read out by Gaga that night, magically through the power of social media and coincidences I managed to get in touch with him and now we are in contact. That night was truly magical as Gaga stood right in front of me and Bobby too, but my little anxious self just smiled at him and didn't dare ask him anything :huntyga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Bradley

She said on Twitter that she was filming the Birmingham shows, but did she also film the Germany one?

Anyway I don't think it's coming, it's been too long and we are already one era over Joanne, releasing it right now wouldn't make any sense since the Joanne era was long over.

NewUsername

We need to come up with a plan to make a trending topic asking Gaga on Twitter about it. 
Come on, this should be something we can still do.

LordEnigma
54 minutes ago, bornthispunk said:

A Star Is Born DVD/Blu-Ray have sold more than 1M copies in US, JWT would do the same. they need to release it.

No it wouldn’t :ladyhaha:

Gagaloo911

Ugh why can't we have nice things. She's only ever released one damn tour special....

dynamite

Considering how much of a touring artist she is and how innovative and electric her shows are, it's criminal that each and every tour doesn't have a proper release. 

It's bizarre. I don't understand it.

Sanne Godijn
16 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Ugh why can't we have nice things. She's only ever released one damn tour special....

She also did a livestream special for the ARTPOPball

ElectricHaus

add it to the list of things we were told we'd get but never did. 

More Terry Richardson books 

Terry Richardson Film

Skype tour bts footage

ARTPOP App Countdown 

ARTPOP Act 2 

DWUW Video (I know ew R kelly)

JWT DVD

ASIB songs performed live 

THE LIST GOES ON.........:trollga:

LUO YI
1 hour ago, Sanne Godijn said:

She also did a livestream special for the ARTPOPball

That footage wasn't good enough tbh :ladyhaha: 

OT: I've already lost hope. That's why I had to distance myself from stanning this woman. I get how difficult life is for her but it's still frustrating. 

The night sky tells all

Smother Em Eh

We’re not gonna get it.

She has such a hard time keeping promises :interestinga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

andy232000

The last hope is that apple releases it with its new apple Tv streaming service. There was a bitting war going between apple and netflix and apple supposedly got it. In that case we would have to wait till the end of the year 

Lemon Pie

My question is: why has not it been launched?:saladga: It was a real project, we even obtained panoramic images in the Enigma commercial. Does anyone know something?:saladga:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Archived