💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MARINA - Please Don't Call Me

CinnamonGirl

Featured Posts

JustAnother

I’ll never understand why people will make full songs like this and just not release them. Like how can you be into the production, lyrics, like it enough to finish it and then just leave it off an album/not release it some other way. Great song. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antoni
20 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

I’ll never understand why people will make full songs like this and just not release them. Like how can you be into the production, lyrics, like it enough to finish it and then just leave it off an album/not release it some other way. Great song. 

It's usually the label tbh. Look what happened with Meghan Trainor's album. Most of it was scrapped and replaced with an EP so they could record tracks they thought would sell better.

My name isn't Timmers

TimisaMonster

Why wasnt this any of the albums? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yonce Jr

I love it, a true bop.:queenga:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

People saying this is better than anything on LOVE... it's a cute bop but if it was on the album it would've been slept on. It's only getting hyped up now because it's unreleased. And same for the tracks on LOVE -- if True, for example, wasn't on the album but had been leaked, then people would be hyping up that song.

imnotyourbabe10

I've only been knee deep in Gaga leaks/B-Sides...had no idea Marina had any...:diane:

Now boppin to this and pretty much all of Love -- it has grown on me although it has its imperfections.  **** it -- at least she's eloquent and thoughtful in her art.  (see her interviews for her wisdom). 

By the way, this song gives me some Telephone vibes!

teawhore

outtake from LOVE + FEAR is on youtube

kinda slaps omg

♡ nyc ♡

AMENiCURE

this + karma's (from fear) snippet apparently leaked as well

can't seem to find it tho

Inferno

This is so damn boring and anonymous. Its like Marina does Ellie Goulding. Who is she anymore? I love her for who she is as a human being but musically she has almost completely lost my interest. I wasn't expecting to be this disinterested in the music, even unreleased material. Wow.

Archived