💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Reached Her Peak With The GP?

Cody James

Featured Posts

Ziggy

I think as long as she doesn’t chase that youth of hers she’ll be okay. It’s when you start doing that ala Madonna who is a great performer, but let’s be real, has chased trends for awhile, that you run into problems.

Harry
31 minutes ago, Cody James said:

I am aware I made the thread. I am a relatively new member. I apologize for not seeing the other threads. I will crawl back in my hole of no friends and be a GGD watcher not contributor here on out. The only shade and snarky remarks I can handle are on Drag Race, not when I am trying to make conversation about someone that makes me happy. 

It's fine sis - and I honestly really wasn't shading you at all. I'm not sure which parts of my post gave you that impression, but I wasn't. Didn't think there was any ill intentions at all. We all love her!

Inferno

I feel like her being a brand new artist added fuel to the fire in 2009 and created this hard to replicate dizzying effect for her career. She shot up to the moon so now what? She will most likely not create that exact kind of effect because she simply cannot, she is no longer a new artist. People have their opinions about her solidified. Its a matter of her coming out with something new and game changing within the scope of her own career as artists like Madonna/Kylie/Janet/Britney/etc. have proven can and will work. It doesn't matter how long you've been in the game or how old you get that defines whether or not you can have a hit or a talked about album in the way that The Fame Monster was really. All she has to do is keep having a point of view and eventually the stars will align.

Cody James
26 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

Wasn’t ASIB (soundtrack) her repeak with the GP though?? 

My post is referring to LG6 being acclaimed by the GP. 

ryansamonster
24 minutes ago, Cody James said:

My post is referring to LG6 being acclaimed by the GP. 

Then that all depends on if the GP likes the music, which is entirely speculation at this point. Can she be acclaimed again with the public? Yes, which is why I made mention of the ASIB era being a “repeak” for her with the GP. 

monsieurRed

I think in some ways she’s becoming mainstream with ASIB which worries me as fan but helps with her GP appeal. 

🧚‍♀️

Archived