She doesn't

She does

clean that salty crust out of your eyes & you’ll see lmfaooo

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
6 hours ago, ode said:

... Okay sorry to bring this up again, but why is she serving us more of that warped ass MDNA robo-kitten dialtone when she can rock some vocal production like dis:

guys i'm really pressed. this is making me anxious. PLEASE DON'T SERVE ANYTHING BUT A CLASSIC, MADGE. GOD. NO ONE IS WAITING FOR ANYTHING ELSE.

Yeah, I agree. This whole auto tune dial up tone is getting really annoying... when she sings without crappy vocal effects that she thinks will make her relevant again she actually has a decent voice

but also

What the hell is that? Was that an actual song she released? She would’ve been better off banging pots & pans together as an instrumental instead of this out of tune techno garbage... just when I think her music can’t get any worse, I’m proven wrong lmfao

LUO YI
8 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Yeah, I agree. This whole auto tune dial up tone is getting really annoying... when she sings without crappy vocal effects that she thinks will make her relevant again she actually has a decent voice

but also

What the hell is that? Was that an actual song she released? She would’ve been better off banging pots & pans together as an instrumental instead of this out of tune techno garbage... just when I think her music can’t get any worse, I’m proven wrong lmfao

That's just an interlude from the Reinvention tour :laughga: the original song is from Bedtime Stories. 

The night sky tells all

Queen Bitch
32 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

She does

clean that salty crust out of your eyes & you’ll see lmfaooo

Oh I cleaned my eyes and I see it. Cher's a literal dinosaur. She only looks... the way she does :poot:... because of the insane amount of botox she has gotten. She can't even move her face lmfao she belongs in a wax museum. I'd rather that Madonna looks older, than looking like a walking wax figure:huntyga:

latina twilight

I love that she's going for a conceptual route! We don't get many of those.

I'm prepared to dislike the first single tho :selena: but who knows, she might surprise.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Ariana Grindr
17 hours ago, ropi said:

Madonna_%E2%80%93_Music_(album_cover).jp

Yeah it was in 2000 too. :reductive:

How reductive of herself to recycle her own ideas:reductive:

beaublue
7 hours ago, August3 said:

Oh I cleaned my eyes and I see it. Cher's a literal dinosaur. She only looks... the way she does :poot:... because of the insane amount of botox she has gotten. She can't even move her face lmfao she belongs in a wax museum. I'd rather that Madonna looks older, than looking like a walking wax figure:huntyga:

Lmao & Madonna doesn’t have Botox or filler? Girl... her face is so bloated BECAUSE of all the filler she has in her face right now lol at least Cher’s work is good & doesn’t look like someone randomly poked her filler & left indents everywhere but I digress

Yxcvbnm
6 hours ago, ECORONA said:

How reductive of herself to recycle her own ideas:reductive:

How reductive of you to recycle her phrase. fight you chuck norris GIF by GritTV

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, ropi said:

How reductive of you to recycle her phrase. fight you chuck norris GIF by GritTV

Yet you did it as well :bye:

Queen Bitch
10 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Lmao & Madonna doesn’t have Botox or filler? Girl... her face is so bloated BECAUSE of all the filler she has in her face right now lol at least Cher’s work is good & doesn’t look like someone randomly poked her filler & left indents everywhere but I digress

Maybe I wasn't the one who should clean my eyes :trollga:

Antichrist
10 hours ago, lovedillon said:

so... you're shaming one person for getting botox, but applauding the other one?

but that's besides the point. both of them can do whatever the **** they want with their faces, they earned the money, it's their faces, and it ends there. if looks is what you're going to start to attack, i suggest you to find a hobby, 'cause that's not very born to express yourself of you :madge:

beaublue
15 hours ago, Antichrist said:

so... you're shaming one person for getting botox, but applauding the other one?

but that's besides the point. both of them can do whatever the **** they want with their faces, they earned the money, it's their faces, and it ends there. if looks is what you're going to start to attack, i suggest you to find a hobby, 'cause that's not very born to express yourself of you :madge:

Lmfao is giving my opinion not “expressing myself”? Lmao instead of jumping into a convo you had no part in maybe you should find a hobby? Thank u, NEXT!

Apparently people are allowed to talk about Cher looking like a prehistoric was figure but I can't comment on how filler makes Madonna's face look bloated otherwise I get a warning points... so much for free speech though right? lmao guess I'll go back to Twitter

crisTEAne

was it already posted? :lmao: 

57066131_1601496099984062_74537317329241

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Italian
On 4/15/2019 at 5:29 PM, lovedillon said:

but also

This was released in 1995, it's the Orbital Mix of Bedtime Story

Archived