💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Welcome to the World of Madame X

Joshua James

Featured Posts

doppelganger

She has 10 seconds to make an impression and she had to choose to feature a heavily autotuned snippet.... :madge:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
39 minutes ago, Varys said:

They are not I have seen cour previous post here on this site have looked in to your history and you post nothing but shady petty negativity mostly about female artists and celebs.

And I actually I would been "triggered" if it was about Cardi B if your critic was unnecesarry like it always is in your case

And I'm done discussing with you cause your hopeless and beyond saving :bye:

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking all that effort. I hadn’t even saw your name before today- 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cb35ca566394b4651

Varys
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Thank you for taking all that effort. I hadn’t even saw your name before today- 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cb35ca566394b4651

Luckily my 20 followers have :whitney:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

DontDoubtDavid

Really liking the concept. Hope the music complements it well and that she can execute it well!

8 minutes ago, Bio said:

I was excited until I listened to that terrible sneak peak lol. She really lost her voice

Yet she sounded flawless like in January. Go figure... Or maybe your opinion is a bit missguided and don't get that the effects on her voice just may be a conceptual production choice rather than necessity? 

6 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yet she sounded flawless like in January. Go figure... Or maybe your opinion is a bit missguided and don't get that the effects on her voice just may be a conceptual production choice rather than necessity? 

Yes the concept is that her voice is weak and she needs to fix it

HorusRa2

Well, this era is already better than Rebel Heart & MDNA. 

Here for the visuals & need more context for the auto tune. 

insight
7 minutes ago, Bio said:

Yes the concept is that her voice is weak and she needs to fix it

it's the age. as we get older our voice age changes. Not to mention that in the case of singers, their diaphragm weakens and you get what you get.

Dominic

Unpopular opinion but I dont like her earlier stuff and then Rebel Heart gave me LIFE.  More like that please. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

NCgaga

“What happened to her face”- same thing that happened to Kim k, lady Gaga, Aguilera, etc. injectables and prob a few procedures. The difference is, Madonna is 60 years old. 

Reject False Icons

PLEASE give Madame X alter ego a proper era, Give us what Christina Aguilera couldn't because y'all let her flop 9 years ago :messga: 

b-1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdat

Reginald

Okay, bitch!!! THIS is what pop culture has been missing lately :giveup:

looks like this era has the potential to be the most sickening thing Madonna has done this entire decade 

giving the gays *everything* we want, lolol 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ZiggyZiggs
31 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Unpopular opinion but I dont like her earlier stuff and then Rebel Heart gave me LIFE.  More like that please. 

Gurl...

• Admin changed the title to Madonna - Madame X

Archived