đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

SHALLOW covered by Armenian kids on First Russian Channel

UshIn

Featured Posts

I'm really sorry but whenever I see Armenian/Georgian/Belarussian kids' performances (especially Junior Eurovision) I get a vibe of kids who aren't allowed to have a normal life as a kid, kind of North Korea-ish. No creativity, just perfecting a copy of something.

Other than that of course it's incredible what these kids are doing, I just don't know if it's good for kids emotionally, I can imagine they're under quite some pressure by their parents and surroundings.

CannaeDrive
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

When will Azerbaijani singers? :sis:

They are neighboring states.

Armenia: Take that, Azerbaijan !

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

1 hour ago, CannaeDrive said:

They are neighboring states.

Armenia: Take that, Azerbaijan !

Unfortunately Armenia and Azerbaijan are in a conflict for more than 30 years. So it's not funny. All we want is peace so don't compare two countries.

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

When will Azerbaijani singers? :sis:

Unfortunately Armenia and Azerbaijan are in a conflict for more than 30 years. So it's not funny. All we want is peace so don't compare two countries.

2 hours ago, Luc said:

I'm really sorry but whenever I see Armenian/Georgian/Belarussian kids' performances (especially Junior Eurovision) I get a vibe of kids who aren't allowed to have a normal life as a kid, kind of North Korea-ish. No creativity, just perfecting a copy of something.

Other than that of course it's incredible what these kids are doing, I just don't know if it's good for kids emotionally, I can imagine they're under quite some pressure by their parents and surroundings.

I know what you mean, but I think it's not always that way. I mean maybe they like it and they are not forced to perform and take part in shows. 

P.S. The host says that they were asked to perform in the same way that Bradley and Gaga did at the Oscars.

Archived