Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will JT Tour Again?

2School4Cool

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

Tonight was the last night of Justin Timberlake’s Man Of The Woods world tour, and he ended the show in tears saying “I just gotta soak in this moment right now, thank you so much, I’m probably never gonna do this again, so thank you for being a part of this. I love you guys so much.” Many fans have taken this to mean he won’t be touring again, while others take it to mean he won’t be on this stage again as it was the last night of the tour. I personally believe the latter option, but I’m curious what you think! Do you think JT will be retiring from the stage?

Here is a clip of the end of his statement (the video is not mine!)

Please no hateful comments! I know some people here aren’t Justin fans, so let’s just keep this thread polite and about the topic of his touring and not about your opinion on him.

Edit:

Here is a video of his wife Jessica Biel delivering a message to him on the final night of the tour. She says she’s sad to not see him onstage again “for a while.”

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool

I saw Justin for the first time on this tour, and he was amazing! I hope he continues to tour in the future, and I personally believe he will in a couple of years.

See The Best In Everyone

Ugh I never got to see him and now I guess I never will. I was supposed to go to the Tacoma show but it got cancelled for weather and he didn’t make it up 

2School4Cool
1 minute ago, SDG91 said:

Ugh I never got to see him and now I guess I never will. I was supposed to go to the Tacoma show but it got cancelled for weather and he didn’t make it up 

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that! Don’t lose hope about seeing him, you never know what the future holds!

See The Best In Everyone

A Hybrid

Seems to me like he’ll never tour again

No family’s safe when I sashay

IAmNotHere1997

Considering his health issues with his  bruised vocal cords, he'll probably stop touring and start a Vegas residency :reductive:

Bradley

JT is really slow in terms of delivering albums. Like Gaga made seven albums while also act in movies and TV shows in the period of one decade, whereas JT did like five albums in 15 to 18 years?

I mean sure JT did more movies than Gaga but some of his roles were just minor supporting roles that weren't even leads.

Regardless of whether or not he's touring again, I guess it will be some time before we get to see Timberlake in the media again.

We're actually really fortunate Gaga doesn't waste a single second and is almost constantly working as soon as her current project is finished, like she just keeps thinking what she's going to deliver next.

Jeroen Bloeming

I have no idea. But it will probably be at least 5 years before he even tours again. He's going to be in Trolls 2 and making music for that.  But it's Timberlake we are talking about. You never know with that guy. But it would be a shame if he stopped touring because his concerts are amazing. Saw him 2 times on the MOTW tour and it was brilliant.

Teal Ambition

I hope he does, he's fantastic on tour. MOTW was not my cup of tea so I couldn't justify going to the concert but the 20/20 tour was one of the best shows I've ever been to!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

2School4Cool
6 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

I hope he does, he's fantastic on tour. MOTW was not my cup of tea so I couldn't justify going to the concert but the 20/20 tour was one of the best shows I've ever been to!

I’m so jealous, I wanted to go to the 20/20 tour so bad! It looked like an incredible show.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
9 hours ago, Bradley said:

JT is really slow in terms of delivering albums. Like Gaga made seven albums while also act in movies and TV shows in the period of one decade, whereas JT did like five albums in 15 to 18 years?

I mean sure JT did more movies than Gaga but some of his roles were just minor supporting roles that weren't even leads.

Regardless of whether or not he's touring again, I guess it will be some time before we get to see Timberlake in the media again.

We're actually really fortunate Gaga doesn't waste a single second and is almost constantly working as soon as her current project is finished, like she just keeps thinking what she's going to deliver next.

True! Timberlake does take more time between projects, but at the same time he’s been in the entertainment business since he was a kid, plus now he has a family of his own and probably wants to spend more time with his wife and son. It’s true though that we’re lucky with how active Gaga is. There’s almost never a moment where she isn’t working on something.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived