Jump to content
Stefani Tee
news

Lady Gaga to Launch Haus Beauty in Vegas Boutique

Featured Posts

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

(Fight me, I want the best for our girlie but her side projects of cosmetics [perfumes] hasn’t been successful in the past)

In what world have you been living in these past few years? :oprah:

Does selling 6 Millions bottles in a week of the release is not successful to you?!

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-249-1259822

Does winning FiFi Awards 2013 by The Fragrance Foundation for best new celebrity fragrance is not count as successful? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ We ♥ Are ♥ Not ♥ Your ♥ Kind ♥
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoanneARTPOP

so, no one tried to go to Park Theater and checked the new boutique?

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satans Ex Wife

This is a great idea to introduce it as a part of the Enigma experience first. Many of us were complaining about the lack of unique merch options in the Enigma gift shop, and not only taking home some makeup but also getting a  Gaga-like one-time-only makeover for dressing up the night of your show, is something really special that I'm sure many fans will remember forever. Imagine meeting Gaga after the show in a costume you made just for the event, looking your effing best because a Haus Beauty consultant did your makeup better than you ever could do yourself? :flutter: 

Even if the products aren't the greatest quality, I am sure that experience alone will be worth it for those attending Enigma. So that's why introducing the product line first as part of the Enigma memorabilia is a great idea. Fans at the show will be in a great mood and have fond memories and probably will be more forgiving on products that need improvement lmao. Plus you will have to be a hardcore Gaga fan willing to fly to Vegas and see Enigma to get your paws on the first round of products. So that will keep vicious beauty bloggers from dragging the first products en masse, and give them a chance to refine their formulas before releasing the products at large (which they had BETTER DO EVENTUALLY :grr: )

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, Inferno said:

I always theorized that initially she was very interested in doing a perfume (since she originally talked about it in like what..2009/10?), but since it took so long to come out I feel like there must have been a lot of frustrating limits for her in creating it and ultimately was unhappy with the final Fame product. Because honestly, in 2014 during that mean tweets segment on Jimmy Kimmel her mean tweet read like "a lady gaga fragrance must smell like sh*t or d*ck" or something and she said "it does". So I feel like it wasn't what she wanted it to be and she had to compromise her own vision to release something they thought would be mass marketable. and thus, passion lost.

Oh I never see her saying it in 2009 / 2010 and I thought I had seen all her old itw haha.

It sounds credible indeed! :)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inferno
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Oh I never see her saying it in 2009 / 2010 and I thought I had seen all her old itw haha.

It sounds credible indeed! :)

Believe it was early 2010 that rumors of a Lady Gaga fragrance surfaced and she said she wanted it to contain notes of "blood and semen" which tbh, I don't believe was a lie. Im sure they tried hundreds of combinations for a fragrance and the fact that she worked with COTY, which is this really cheap company that worked with Nicki and Mariah and all those kinds of generic scents, probably weren't happy with what she wanted to make. They didn't want it to be too interesting or weird, its not what they market and involve themselves with. This is all me theorizing by connecting puzzle pieces but it just seems rather obvious her involvement in making the fragrance was not smooth sailing.

Edited by Inferno

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShayCristoforo

I need eye cream, Gaga. Eye cream. 

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bluemonkey
On 4/14/2019 at 9:59 AM, Satans Ex Wife said:

This is a great idea to introduce it as a part of the Enigma experience first. Many of us were complaining about the lack of unique merch options in the Enigma gift shop, and not only taking home some makeup but also getting a  Gaga-like one-time-only makeover for dressing up the night of your show, is something really special that I'm sure many fans will remember forever. Imagine meeting Gaga after the show in a costume you made just for the event, looking your effing best because a Haus Beauty consultant did your makeup better than you ever could do yourself? :flutter: 

Even if the products aren't the greatest quality, I am sure that experience alone will be worth it for those attending Enigma. So that's why introducing the product line first as part of the Enigma memorabilia is a great idea. Fans at the show will be in a great mood and have fond memories and probably will be more forgiving on products that need improvement lmao. Plus you will have to be a hardcore Gaga fan willing to fly to Vegas and see Enigma to get your paws on the first round of products. So that will keep vicious beauty bloggers from dragging the first products en masse, and give them a chance to refine their formulas before releasing the products at large (which they had BETTER DO EVENTUALLY :grr: )

I agree, I think this can be very fun. I too share the same feeling of the fact there was lack of any “experience” and everything was just an afterthought. I just hope they are thoughtful about it with a nice theme and not just turn it to like a Sephora or something.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rio
On 4/14/2019 at 4:24 PM, Aphrodizy26 said:

I’m so worried for this omg. I don’t want her to be eaten alive and something’s telling me that she will be with it being Launched in Vegas. Launching it in Vegas feels ever so slightly gimmicky which is worrying me about it being overpriced and not good quality wise. (Fight me, I want the best for our girlie but her side projects of cosmetics [perfumes] hasn’t been successful in the past)

FAME sold over 30 million bottles and made like £1.5 billion! Her beauty brand will be fine tbh

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
He8MyHeart

If the formulas aren't perfection, beauty influencers are going to be brutal. It's such a bad move, imo.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphrodizy26

Okay so people quoting me trying to run up I see.

Perfume is different than Makeup, something I didn’t acknowledge in my first post and honestly my first post is gonna contradict that statement but lemme explain; 

The similarity I’m worried about happening is Gaga not fully investing into this. With Fame she was so over it by release and it sold well due to the hype but generally speaking product wise people didn’t care for it. With Eau De Gaga we got one trailer and that was it and again the GP didn’t care for it altogether. If Gaga doesn’t invest in this at Fenty level the reception won’t be good and it’s just gonna be bad if it isn’t received well. Like most people have said influencers will rip her to shreds. Will it be cruelty free? Will it feature enough shades at launch? I’m hoping to god she doesn’t release foundations first because whooooo she will in fact be CRUCIFIED if she doesn’t possess the range girl

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bitchimtrying

I have a feeling that Haus beauty is going to be skincare and not makeup. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
illySpencer
On 4/14/2019 at 5:45 PM, RAMROD said:

In what world have you been living in these past few years? :oprah:

Does selling 6 Millions bottles in a week of the release is not successful to you?!

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lady-gaga-249-1259822

Does winning FiFi Awards 2013 by The Fragrance Foundation for best new celebrity fragrance is not count as successful? :oprah:

A perfume is something, a cosmetic brand is another thing + it was confirmed that it will be only sold in Las Vegas so it will not be an internationnal brand like Fame. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River Phoenix

If she has a great concept for the beauty line and is taking it seriously like fenty beauty, I seriously wouldn't mind. Just hope she will give us unisex products too! A skincare would be a great start! Hopefully her following Rihanna is sign of fenty collaboration that will help her get in the makeup industry. Not ready for MUAs to drag her product if it doesn't do well though. Feeling hopeful.

River Phoenix

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster
On 4/13/2019 at 9:03 AM, monsieurRed said:

Like someone else mentioned I think this has more to do with helping Sarah. She posted about her family’s business going out of business not too long ago. Maybe Gaga is trying to help her friend get some coins. 

Wouldn't Gaga just be paying her enough? If you've got Lady Gaga's makeup artist on your resume and that's not a full time job, I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding other ways of employment. 

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati
On 4/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, bitchimtrying said:

I have a feeling that Haus beauty is going to be skincare and not makeup. 

She's gonna brand it as Skin Kindness

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...