news

Lady Gaga to Launch Haus Beauty in Vegas Boutique

ghs

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsieurRed

Like someone else mentioned I think this has more to do with helping Sarah. She posted about her family’s business going out of business not too long ago. Maybe Gaga is trying to help her friend get some coins. 

🧚‍♀️

I'm still against this and I still don't believe in her. But the same was true when I found she was doing ASIB. So please prove me wrong again.

Luna Lovegood

well :oops:

luna’s advocate

derpmonster

You can report your own post and it will be taken down. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

GagaStefi

If the products aren't good, I won't be mad if the beauty community drags her if this isn't good, hopefully she puts 100% of her effort into this like she did with Fame.

Zilla

I feel like there should just be a smaller launch first but its Gaga she's probably going to go big or go home. 

Probably one palette, maybe 5-6 lipsticks, 4-5 glosses, like 4 blush, 4 highlighters for a start. Not into complexion or brow stuff yet. 

I also hope the packaging isn't just them slapping a logo on it, I hope it screams her personality. In other words when I see a Gaga lipstick next to others, I don't want it looking like all the others. We shall see!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Sanne Godijn

I hope their will be an online store too for all us who cant afford a trip to vegas

Inferno
On 4/12/2019 at 1:14 AM, Guillaume Hamon said:

Honestly I think creating make up can be fascinating when you're into it  and gaga's clearly into it  so it could  be a real passion project and not just for money imo. :) Also, doing an entire make up line is way more diverse than just making a perfume and the rumor said she was doing several cares on top of several make up products  so it seems to be quite  a large creative challenge overall. :D 

By the way, I always had the impression that she was actually very into the Fame flagrance era and just talked **** about perfumes after eau de gaga release... Maybe this second experience annoyed her and she was done with perfume after? I don't think she's hypocritical I think she's frank about how she feels and just do the projects she likes so she can dismiss something then doing something close if it worth it this time.

I always theorized that initially she was very interested in doing a perfume (since she originally talked about it in like what..2009/10?), but since it took so long to come out I feel like there must have been a lot of frustrating limits for her in creating it and ultimately was unhappy with the final Fame product. Because honestly, in 2014 during that mean tweets segment on Jimmy Kimmel her mean tweet read like "a lady gaga fragrance must smell like sh*t or d*ck" or something and she said "it does". So I feel like it wasn't what she wanted it to be and she had to compromise her own vision to release something they thought would be mass marketable. and thus, passion lost.

Aphrodizy26

I’m so worried for this omg. I don’t want her to be eaten alive and something’s telling me that she will be with it being Launched in Vegas. Launching it in Vegas feels ever so slightly gimmicky which is worrying me about it being overpriced and not good quality wise. (Fight me, I want the best for our girlie but her side projects of cosmetics [perfumes] hasn’t been successful in the past)

Archived