Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to Launch Haus Beauty in Vegas Boutique

ghs

Featured Posts

monketsharona
36 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Besides, as fans we should support whatever she’s doing.

Gaga : Jump off the cliff

Sheep fan jumping.

:wtfga:

Seriously, being fan doesn't mean following her blindly without having your own opinions. I always trashed those artists making easy money on stuff like this. I won't be hypocrite saying 'yes' to this only because Lady Gaga does this. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonSwiftAnton

As a person who don't use makeup at all I'm so unexcited about Haus Beauty. Hopefully she'll sell more skincare than makeup. 

Miracle
50 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I know a lot of sheep fans will buy this because it has her name on it but I won't give her one of my cents for this. 

I will give her money for music, movie, series, concerts. Not interested by products only made for her to get richer.

Haven't you thought of the fact A LOT of her fans use and love make up?

Fenty Beauty served super high quality make-up, I can't see why Haus Beauty wouldn't. People like getting make up, get over it

Ronlop

I'm just excited for the visuals that would probably come with it!

And the success hopefully! 

Phaye Monster
40 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Sheep fan jumping.

Seriously, being fan doesn't mean following her blindly without having your own opinions. I always trashed those artists making easy money on stuff like this. I won't be hypocrite saying 'yes' to this only because Lady Gaga does this. 

Yeah I can see your point, but this is Gaga. After what happened with Fame I really doubt she’s doing this just for money. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

FalsePromise

If it's not good she's f***ed.

Idk she changed drastically after BTW and ARTPOP, kinda seems like she's hungry for more  money, a trap all rich people get into. It's never enough and they all want more and more. To me it seems like she's become very selfish last few years :/  But than again I don't know her personally but I do know I can't construct someone's personality just out of what they (she) want to present to the world. I may be overthinking :saladga: 

Bolkins

I never bought the perfumes and I'm not buying this stuff either, because much like the perfume its stuff I dont need or want 

Joshie S
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Sheep fan jumping.

tumblr_okxlrjhfen1r9dm6no1_540.gif

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, FalsePromise said:

kinda seems like she's hungry for more  money

As long as she invests those money in videos, shoots and performances, we good :vegas:

doppelganger
1 hour ago, FalsePromise said:

If it's not good she's f***ed.

Idk she changed drastically after BTW and ARTPOP, kinda seems like she's hungry for more  money, a trap all rich people get into. It's never enough and they all want more and more. To me it seems like she's become very selfish last few years :/  But than again I don't know her personally but I do know I can't construct someone's personality just out of what they (she) want to present to the world. I may be overthinking :saladga: 

Yeap. She’s that hungry for money, which explains why she spent a year starring and making music for a 4th remake of a film for peanuts. 

giskardsb

people always looking for the negative, always looking for worst case scenarios, always  questioning motives, always afraid of failure.

Gaga is in her position because she doesn't do those things.   You all have nothing to do but complain on social media because you do.

Maybe she just wants to do it, maybe she is supporting  her team in their business goals, maybe she wants another source of money to feed into the BTW foundation, maybe she has something different to offer the space.   Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't.   Its literally Gaga's business, she can do what she wants.   

FalsePromise
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

As long as she invests those money in videos, shoots and performances, we good :vegas:

I agree, but when was the last time she really invested money in high budget video? In GUY maybe :x

NewYorkCity
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I know a lot of sheep fans will buy this because it has her name on it but I won't give her one of my cents for this. 

I will give her money for music, movie, series, concerts. Not interested by products only made for her to get richer.

Well if you wanna see it that way (MAYBE you should wait and see what she comes up with. Because she released a fragrance that had a whole artistic vision behind it, in the perfume itself and the commercial which may I remind you that is one of her best videos) some of y’all should realize that music industry is dying in sales and that’s why if we want to keep high budget performances, videos, etc they are gonna have to get money from somewhere else. 

This bitch sold 15M copies of her first album and now selling 1M pure with ASIB is a huge success so that should tell you why they need to start investing in different  things that give them money besides touring. 

Add: and SINCE WHEN is a person forced to just do one thing? Lmao I am a teacher and if someone offered me to.. idk, own a restaurant and invest there to get more money I would say yes. Would you come here and tell me: YOU ONLY DO THINS FOR MONEY GO TEACH BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING YOU SIGNED UP FOR IN THIS LIFEEEEE!!!! DONT TRY ANYTHING ELSEEEEE!!! TEACH TILL YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!2&3€3@2&4737362)2)2&-&-!@@“:€:€

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, doppelganger said:

Yeap. She’s that hungry for money, which explains why she spent a year starring and making music for a 4th remake of a film for peanuts. 

This

Archived