Sweet lord, I'm not here for a beauty guru era lmao :lmao:

I JUST WANT LG6 :giveup:

but if the makeup is unique and not uttterly basic, I'll try it 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

i really hope she comes with music before launching her beauty stuff. otherwise i think i can not enjoy anything of that.

Lighter

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gaga-to-launch-haus-beauty-line-boutique-on-las-vegas-strip-1639079/amp/

12046082_web1_web91st-Academy-Awards-Arr

It’s not a theater makeover, but it’s a center for makeovers at a theater.

Lady Gaga is set to launch her oft-rumored Haus Beauty line, with a boutique under construction at Park Theater at Park MGM Grand. The debut of the new line and boutique is expected in late May.

Sources who are familiar with her plans for the line at the theater report it is the space under construction near the left side facing the venue entrance. That space was previously for all Park MGM headliners’ merchandise, and the construction panels are promoting Aerosmith’s current run at the theater and also upcoming residencies by Bruno Mars, Janet Jackson, Gaga and Cher.

Helxig
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Please be true omg :giveup: my enigma show is May 30 :nooo:

Mine too! See me at the boutique snatching up samples :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Phlop

This is awkward when her fans clock her makeup 80% if the time.

Gurl don’t do it, just give us LG6

BYE

freebit

I feel like her line could potentially be a good replacement for people who liked using Jeffree Star's, Kat von D's, and Limecrime's makeup, but actually feel weird about it (with the people behind those brands being complete messes on social media and actively doing/saying awful things). I hope it reflects her as popstar  - colorful, a bit edgy, fun, and off-kilter. I also hope the packaging is cool too. It would probably be advisable if she starts out small like Colourpop with just eyeshadows/lip products/liner, and hopefully at least one cool standout product (like Colourpop's Super Shock Shadow, Pat McGrath's glitter lips, or Gaga's own black perfume). 

2 hours ago, Inferno said:

Truly. If the quality of her brand is not 100% on point its going to be brutal af. The beauty community is not forgiving, even slightly.

I actually think the worst and most realistic thing that can happen is just indifference and it getting lost in the noise (in addition to being mediocre quality), like Kim K's makeup line did. Hopefully it's interesting (and really cool :lolly:).

LateToCult

They’re building at the theater? Please don’t let this be a sign of a longer residency... :smh:

SLAYing

Get ready for... 

"There can be a 100 beauty lines in the world and 99 don't make you look pretty but only 1 does & that's HAUS Beauty" :huntyga::derpga::vegas:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

ThunderSwallow

Comparing to others just doing beauty, cloth and superficial stuffs. Why wouldn’t she choose to set up her own line of organic food like fresh eggs, fruit, plants or something? That would be real cool and indeed really helping ppl since she has already into the kindness business so deep and she got a farm too. 

monketsharona

I don't see how this prevent her to release an album, anyway. Monsters still living for useless drama I see

highbythebeach
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't see how this prevent her to release an album, anyway. Monsters still living for useless drama I see

it's cause that's what happend with Rihanna so they're assuming she'll take the similar path

phillipaf

WHO THE **** WROTE THAT ARTICLE??? FIRE HA ASS

no but for real, whoever wrote this has to be fired. So much misinformation and typos

Archived