💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to Launch Haus Beauty in Vegas Boutique

ghs

Featured Posts

joannesrats

Okay, but do they even have a real source? I'm not believing any of this unless it comes from the Park MGM or Gaga herself. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
18 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

What's over, exactly?

When you got to listen to two new albums, we had to sit in silence.

D2w7mLoWwAETzdC.jpeg.thumb.jpg.8412a264d

Purr more, hiss less.

Teal Ambition
8 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Okay, but do they even have a real source? I'm not believing any of this unless it comes from the Park MGM or Gaga herself. 

They announced her residency before the official announcement from Gaga: https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gagas-las-vegas-strip-residency-launching-in-late-2018/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gaga: "Surprise my liddos! This is why I have been silent! I want to offer you makeup...not for free of course! Get ready to cough up your bank saving for my Gaga Haus Beauty! But yes a nice surprise for all of you! your welcome!" 

LilyLark
24 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Yeah, this sounds more like gossip than anything else? Because wouldn't she partner with a store like Ulta first?

Meh. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think this is a big deal, if this is true (I feel like if it was going to open in May, there would be a small article in Allure or something since May magazines just came out, tho?). I think it's more a thing for Sarah than herself. Not trying to trash the beauty community, but even if they hate the products it's not like that's going to hurt Gaga's singing or acting career or even get much attention outside of the beauty community. I suspect the media might have dragged Gaga for "copying," even though plenty of celebs do makeup/clothing/perfume, but considering Ariana is also coming out with a line it probably won't happen.

The only thing that's going to be annoying is when some LM inevitably overreact to the Navy accusing Gaga of copying Rihanna or if some LM try to turn this into a competition (it ain't going to come even close to Fenty Beauty).

RAMROD

It is interesting. I will visit the booth during my dates and see what's up.

Also you guys, there will still be new music.

THE JINGLE FOR HAUS BEAUTY :huntyga:

Every purchase of the cleanser kit, will get free single CD of the jingle. :vegas:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Zilla
42 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Truly. If the quality of her brand is not 100% on point its going to be brutal af. The beauty community is not forgiving, even slightly.

this. If it's not a knockout, they will drag her. I've seen it happen

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LordEnigma
34 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

When you got to listen to two new albums, we had to sit in silence.

D2w7mLoWwAETzdC.jpeg.thumb.jpg.8412a264d

IM DEAD

gagajandro25

Idg why people are having meltdowns? This doesn’t mean that music isn’t still coming......people always have dumb meltdowns

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

27monster27
59 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I never realized how similar Enigma makeup was to BTW (2011) era makeup.

he/him/his

Archived