news

Lady Gaga to Launch Haus Beauty in Vegas Boutique

ghs

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala

I knew the whole "Gaga follows Rihanna" thing is about beauty and maybe Met Gala, not music.:huntyga:

All over

Vitleysingur

hope the beauty product soundtrack deliver :interestinga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Inferno

So in watching her makeup artist Sarah Tanno on NikkieTutorials youtube channel, she talks about not feeling ready to have her own makeup brand or company yet. I was puzzled as to why Gaga would bother venturing into this realm seeing as its already oversaturated and if the products arent of literally the BEST and most DETAILED quality the beauty community will scalp her and the brand for sure which is a level of scrutiny I dont think she should bother risking at this point right? But part of me thinks it may be a way for Sarah Tanno to like...idk...have an outlet to experience having a brand? I can't imagine Gaga would make haus beauty and not include Sarah heavily in its formation. Aside from the obvious that its just a thing celebrities do now in the same vein as the fragrance craze of years ago. But again, Gaga said she didnt like doing fragrances....didnt venture into detail as to why but alluded to it being a superficial venture yet now shes doing this....is it her being hypocritical or is it actually a heartfelt move to help Sarah? Am I reaching with this theory that it might all partially be about lifting up Sarah or?

Teal Ambition

Please be true omg :giveup: my enigma show is May 30 :nooo:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Thotiana

I couldn’t care less about makeup. But this sounds like is going to be a bigger flop than ARTPOP. Rihanna, I guess you have some competition:awesome:

Boris2

We will start tracking beauty sales. 

Fenty Beauty ain’t safe. 

The Navy will come for us  :cryga:

Inferno
3 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

This better be good or she's getting LASHED. 

Truly. If the quality of her brand is not 100% on point its going to be brutal af. The beauty community is not forgiving, even slightly.

Archived