💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to Launch Haus Beauty in Vegas Boutique

ghs

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Also you guys, there will still be new music.

THE JINGLE FOR HAUS BEAUTY :huntyga:

F-f-f-fix your face f-f-fix your face:sis:

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

Don't worry guys, she put freddie in charge of quality assurance!

Purr more, hiss less.

Zander

After all this time LG6 was just a shade name for a beauty product. She's pregnant with a lipstick y'all.

thatfoxyfeeling

One thing I’ve realised with Gaga is not to judge before we get to see/hear the final product. For all we know Gaga is passionate about this project and thinks her brand will stand out. 

I thought after Eau de Gaga she wouldn’t bother anymore with fragrances/cosmetics and if anything would have her own clothing line instead. :shrug:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Don't worry guys, she put freddie in charge of quality assurance!

Let's pray this will be more like how she execute FAME perfume than ARTPOP app :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagajandro25

Apparently she’s releasing new music alongside the launch of Haus Beauty......y’all need to calm down. 

I honestly think it’s genius that she’ll be launching a new music era alongside the launch of Haus Beauty. Hopefully she serves some amazing visuals. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

River

hmm yeah she didn't want to sell a perfume but she sells makeup :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BlingNotTheMusic

I predict single this or next month and album release on or near Enigma return w Haus Beauty launch (GOD I hope so)

I don't want to go another summer without Gaga bops :messga:

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

I knew the whole "Gaga follows Rihanna" thing is about beauty and maybe Met Gala, not music.:huntyga:

All over

Just saying but that would mean she absolutely need Rihanna's name To sell her cheap produces :ladyhaha:

zakariah

I wanna know why she's interested in doing a beauty line all of a sudden lmao

StarstruckIllusion

Can’t wait for Gaga to hate it a few months after she starts UwU 💁🏼‍♀️ 

Hybrid AT

I'm confused between

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

And 

DyN0dLVVAAAfP64.jpg

:selena:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

So in watching her makeup artist Sarah Tanno on NikkieTutorials youtube channel, she talks about not feeling ready to have her own makeup brand or company yet. I was puzzled as to why Gaga would bother venturing into this realm seeing as its already oversaturated and if the products arent of literally the BEST and most DETAILED quality the beauty community will scalp her and the brand for sure which is a level of scrutiny I dont think she should bother risking at this point right? But part of me thinks it may be a way for Sarah Tanno to like...idk...have an outlet to experience having a brand? I can't imagine Gaga would make haus beauty and not include Sarah heavily in its formation. Aside from the obvious that its just a thing celebrities do now in the same vein as the fragrance craze of years ago. But again, Gaga said she didnt like doing fragrances....didnt venture into detail as to why but alluded to it being a superficial venture yet now shes doing this....is it her being hypocritical or is it actually a heartfelt move to help Sarah? Am I reaching with this theory that it might all partially be about lifting up Sarah or?

Wow this actually made me hate the idea even more. How is she supposed to compete with Jeffree Star, James Charles and Rihanna? I am not looking forward to this. A media shitstorm is coming all over some face paint and rock powder. UGH this is gonna suck. 

I hope the GP is gonna be sick of her face by the time LG6 comes, but secure that bag I guess

Archived