Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS shatters YouTube record at 78M views in 24 hours

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Sunny
1 hour ago, dnzr said:

If you're implying asians are bots, sure I guess go off. Western people never acknowledge asians' existence wbk :huntyga:

no i am not (but go off)

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
15 hours ago, HonokaFu said:

Do English speaking people enjoy foreign music? I can't, I mean it seems pointless to me to listen to a song I literally don't understand. 

I mean... Other cultures listen to English music all the time so what's the issue?

I personally bop to a lot of foreign music that I have no idea what they are saying :music:

Economy
3 hours ago, dnzr said:

Why make mental gymnastics and relate enjoying kpop to culture appropriation :smh:, im not even sure why the US is the only country so obsessed with culture appropriation, literally here in Asia no one cares if a foreigner wants to try out our culture / traditional clothes. You don't need to speak a language to enjoy their culture and music, there are translations out there. Most of y'all just cant accept that asian people are making their way up there. Most of their sales come from Asia, out of their 3 million album preorder, 200k come from the US and the rest mostly come from Asia. Most of the streamers on youtube do not live in the US, y'all tried it. Anyways stream Kill This Love 

It's called the age of sensitivity and social justice warriors. People get triggered by everything and anything these days

The whole culture appropriation to me in most cases is Non-Sense. Were all human, why does it matter if someone dresses up and does something like from another part of the world if they aren't from that culture? To me it's beyond rediculous

I get it if they are in some way mocking it or putting it down that different. But in most cases that's not the intent

moonboywow
56 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

Hmmm... Now I want BTS feat. Lady Gaga :pray:

Hide contents

With 100 million views in 24 hours :trollga:

Let's speak it into existence!

Ricksies

I love KPOP but I prefer the more unique artists. Congrats to BTS though!

f(x), Vixx, Red Velvet, SHINee, AKMU are more my taste.

Sexxx
46 minutes ago, Adlinazee said:

enjoy their 3 seconds of fame I guess :golfclap::coffee:

they've been around for years.. try again :rip:

blackpink deserve 

1 hour ago, Adlinazee said:

enjoy their 3 seconds of fame I guess :golfclap::coffee:

if 3 seconds of fame means 3 million units album preorders.................................

I want it :huntyga:

36 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

they've been around for years.. try again :rip:

blackpink deserve 

no shade to BTS but,taste !

robbiemalik

I don’t get the hate BTS is getting from this song. I enjoyed it along with the colorful music video. Love the  choreography. The rap parts of the song are cool. 

moonboywow
9 minutes ago, robbiemalik said:

I don’t get the hate BTS is getting from this song. I enjoyed it along with the colorful music video. Love the  choreography. The rap parts of the song are cool. 

Plus it's not as generic as people make on this site like to pretend it is. It's not. The whole album is inspired by a book by Karl Yung

StarstruckIllusion

Their worst song tbh but slay nonetheless 

LUO YI

After listening to the album, the title track is probably the one I liked the least :air: I might play it in the background for homework. 

The night sky tells all

Archived