Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS shatters YouTube record at 78M views in 24 hours

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

I really can’t get into BTS. Or any kind of KPop to be honest. 

I like to be able to sing along to songs, so I just can’t enjoy it. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

How many views come from countries that aren’t in Asia though that’s the quesion

Ally Campana

I mean the song might not be anything innovative but it’s a cute summer bop. Y’all hating useless anyway. Chill y’all 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Candy Gaga

Halsey's been leeching her way in the industry since Closer in 2013. What's bothering is when she talks about her music she think it's revolutionary :laughga:

Knife

What in the actual **** is this part of the song. Why are you trying to act hard with your pastel hair. STOP. It's so bad. :ladyhaha:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

I mean, English speaking people claim other cultures all the time without understanding the real cultural underlining. So of course they can enjoy it..

I don’t get this? Do you mean Americans? White people? All English speaking people?

Im confused

RAMROD

Tisk tisk tisk some of y'all trying to downplay this achievement just because they don't sing in English is proof how many  close minded people there are still in this world.  :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nikola

I don't get the hype with k-pop  tbh 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bloody hooker

For those who don’t get K-Pop please go to YouTube and watch Inkigayo or Music Core. There are many other groups other than BTS and BLACKPINK who are disbanded or on hiatus.

Check out VIXX, 2NE1, BIGBANG, SHINee, and Sunmi. Do some deep research to understand why we like K-Pop. For me K-Pop offers stuff that western pop rarely gives.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Noah X

Kpop makes me nauseously sick.

Over-sensationalized music videos with no substance. Just putting them in various different backdrops pretty much, relying on flashiness, waxed makeup, repeating a tired choreo. It's all about the big sets and not really revealing anything about artistry of the group

Spoiler

oop

8 hours ago, HonokaFu said:

Do English speaking people enjoy foreign music? I can't, I mean it seems pointless to me to listen to a song I literally don't understand. 

Its interesting because i as a not English speaker usually find it way better not to understand the lyrics cause it feels like they are really dumb also Gagas lyrics are ridiculous Judas for example but they sounds very good so i can just enjoy the music ;)

9 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

So basically Spotify and most of the charts these days.

Yes, but on a far more extreme level. For a song that I've never even heard or a song that will NEVER be #1 on any song chart, 78M is astronomical. Wrecking Ball and LWYMD were way more popular releases. 

This is abuse of the refresh button by over-zealous k-pop fans trying to make k-pop happen. It's happened but it won't take off.

Archived