đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS shatters YouTube record at 78M views in 24 hours

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

LUO YI
37 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I really really really really tried to get into K-pop but I just....don't get it :huh:

This sounds just as generic as anything else on the radio. What's the big whoop?

I guess it really depends on what you listen to :emma: what have you heard? 

The night sky tells all

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnother
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I mean, English speaking people claim other cultures all the time without understanding the real cultural underlining. So of course they can enjoy it..

CSYkPjgWIAAaR8b.jpg

JustAnother
15 minutes ago, HonokaFu said:

Do English speaking people enjoy foreign music? I can't, I mean it seems pointless to me to listen to a song I literally don't understand. 

I have probably 10 Spanish words/phrases memorized but listen to Shakira (her Spanish music) on repeat :excited: Don’t really need to understand the lyrics when you like the singer and the song. 

RadioIsOurs
17 minutes ago, HonokaFu said:

Do English speaking people enjoy foreign music? I can't, I mean it seems pointless to me to listen to a song I literally don't understand. 

That sounds realy ignorant.  That is like saying people can't enjoy instrumental music because it doesn't have English... :fail:

SpiritBunny
Just now, RadioIsOurs said:

That sounds realy ignorant.  That is like saying people can't enjoy instrumental music because it doesn't have English... :fail:

What a rude response tbh. The instrumentals aren't the main focus of this type of music though. It's literally pop music with vocals in the front but do you I guess :ohwell:

Jill
5 minutes ago, HonokaFu said:

What a rude response tbh. The instrumentals aren't the main focus of this type of music though. It's literally pop music with vocals in the front but do you I guess :ohwell:

you don't seem to understand instrumentals are a series of notes, and so are vocals :poot: you don't have to understand a particular language in order to enjoy a series of notes :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Pink Tape

ppl who cant enjoy songs just because they dont understand the language must be really boring irl hah

1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

This sounds just as generic as anything else on the radio. What's the big whoop?

Because Kpop is slaying and appreciated more than American pop. :toofunny:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Because Kpop is slaying and appreciated more than American pop. :toofunny:

But why tho? Not only do I have no idea what they are saying, the production isn't anything special and it's not an earworm

2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

But why tho? Not only do I have no idea what they are saying, the production isn't anything special and it's not an earworm

Trust me I understand 1000%. Your guess is just as good as mines.

RadioIsOurs
23 minutes ago, HonokaFu said:

I don't have to understand lyrics to enjoy the music. It can be the composition, production, melody, vocals, the emotions they invoke. If you listen to pop music for the lyrics then you are really missing out. :oops:

Pink Tape

kpop offers fanservice, interesting physical album design, interesting production (well not every group), and some type of feeling that western pop would never give idk what. but i agree that the views are mostly repeated plays from crazy fanbase. but it's still amazing how a fanbase could do that.

Archived