💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow becomes Gaga's most liked video of all time

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Since its release, Bad Romance became Gaga's most viewed video and up until this very moment, it has amassed 3,547,161 likes. Just now, Shallow has overtaken it with 3,548,850 likes.

To achieve this in 6 and a half months is incredible considering it took Bad Romance nearly 9 and a half years to reach this total despite having far more views.

Truly one of Gaga's finest achievements. Watch again and give this amazing song a like if you haven't already!

JustAnother

Maybe Shallow isn’t her best/most popular single (its up there though) but it is her most acclaimed/widely liked. :oops:   

PartySick

As long as she has a Million Reasons or a Shallow on every album from here on out then she's a winner :vegas:

🖤

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

As long as she has a Million Reasons or a Shallow on every album from here on out then she's a winner :vegas:

Well with it going number 1. She will be more singer/songwriter I feel.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

thierryrreiht

I hope people won't cling too much on the song/era/aesthetic of Shallow and A Star is Born, and completely bash her on the next album... Like, if she's "too weird" again and "bring back relatable Gaga"..

But slé, it's just that it's a high point to come to par with

Spoiler

@PartySick your avi.. Please :poot: 

PartySick
Just now, thierryrreiht said:

PartySick your avi.. Please :poot:

This isn't the place sis, but I'll not apologize for advertising the truth :gaycat:

1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

I hope people won't cling too much on the song/era/aesthetic of Shallow and A Star is Born, and completely bash her on the next album... Like, if she's "too weird" again and "bring back relatable Gaga"..

I think the gp is in the "we love her again" phase, they'll eat up whatever she has to dish out and knowing how her artistry has changed in the last couple years she'll have something similar to Joanne/ASIB on LG6 that they can cling to :diane:

🖤

Economy
Just now, PartySick said:

This isn't the place sis, but I'll not apologize for advertising the truth :gaycat:

I think the gp is in the "we love her again" phase, they'll eat up whatever she has to dish out and knowing how her artistry has changed in the last couple years she'll have something similar to Joanne/ASIB on LG6 that they can cling to :diane:

Nobody knows if he's guilty or not so I don't think we should advertize innocence or guilt. That's my opinion :shrug:

I still listen to his music cuz I'll give him the benefit of the doubt unless proven but I wouldn't advertize it either

PartySick
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Nobody knows if he's guilty or not so I don't think we should advertize innocence or guilt. That's my opinion :shrug:

I still listen to his music cuz I'll give him the benefit of the doubt unless proven but I wouldn't advertize it either

I will 'cause I won't allow an innocent man to be proven innocent time and time again but still have his name dragged through the mud just 'cause two purjurers and a failed director made up some stories and put it in a 4 hour gore p*rn :fan:

But as I said, this isn't the place. No off topic posts here please, but y'all feel free to bump one of the threads dealing with MJ :happy:

🖤

ArtGagaPop

Her signature hit along with poker face and bad romance :applause:

Coming for 1 billion views on yt and 1 billion streams on spotify later this year/early 2020 :firega:

Ricardo
22 minutes ago, PartySick said:

mte but she needs to HURRY, it's a matter of time before this oscars rush it's over 

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

mte but she needs to HURRY, it's a matter of time before this oscars rush it's over 

I have high hopes for the Summer smash we're all craving :saira:

🖤

Archived