Stefani Tee
question

Is Walk me Home Pink's lowest lead single?

Featured Posts

Gam

Probably her weakest yeah but I still liked it

She'll recover ofc  :lolly:

PunkTheFunk

When Pink goes low, we go high

maxresdefault.jpg

#Marianne2020
  • LMAO 7

FfFfFfFF

It's not her lowest peaking in the US. Feel Good Time (her lead from Try This) peaked at #60. 

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ryusei

it's better than the fake-woke anthem lead single last time IMO i was so annoyed that it got played on the radio here so much... but yeah at some point you don't *need* hits anymore you can just go about touring and everyone wants to see you (see Madonna, celine dion etc.)

• Like 1

Snow White

No! 

And honestly it's v underrated and I listen to it all the time. I can't wait for Hurts 2B Human. I've loved every thing released so far. 

I promise that you'll never find another like ME!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ZiggyZiggs

This album is pure trash imo, from the cover to the songs to the coollabs, just no, and to think p!nk was a rebel once lol and now she makes THE most generic trash in all of pop music 

Acceptance
  • Like 1

River

I don't like this song at all, it's just bad, it's not P!nky..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

bionic

Huge P!nk stan but it's what she deserves for recycling the same lead single for the 5th album in a row...

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Eja

Not her best song but still good, and still better than lot of (trash) hits on billboard's top chart 🤷 so ...

EjaFin

2School4Cool

I personally love it. I think if more people gave it a chance they would grow to love it too. People expect her to keep recycling I’m Not Dead And Funhouse, but I love the direction she’s going in. Sure it’s less “edgy,” but she’s matured and is in a different place in her life, and that’s naturally going to impact her musical sound. I love the direction she’s going in and can’t wait to see what the rest of the album sounds like. 

I feel invincible with my headphones on...

Gracious Gaga

Did not know that was a lead.  Thought it was just another single from the what about us album era :selena:

EDIT: turns out I was thinking of “where we go” and the part where she says road that takes me home.  I never heard this walk me home song I don’t think #MESS

Edited by Gracious Gaga
xoxo gracious gaga