đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Walk me Home Pink's lowest lead single?

warioaddams

Featured Posts

Probably her weakest yeah but I still liked it

She'll recover ofc  :lolly:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

FfFfFfFF

It's not her lowest peaking in the US. Feel Good Time (her lead from Try This) peaked at #60. 

Ryusei

it's better than the fake-woke anthem lead single last time IMO i was so annoyed that it got played on the radio here so much... but yeah at some point you don't *need* hits anymore you can just go about touring and everyone wants to see you (see Madonna, celine dion etc.)

Musery

Pop Music

No! 

And honestly it's v underrated and I listen to it all the time. I can't wait for Hurts 2B Human. I've loved every thing released so far. 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

ZiggyZiggs

This album is pure trash imo, from the cover to the songs to the coollabs, just no, and to think p!nk was a rebel once lol and now she makes THE most generic trash in all of pop music 

River

I don't like this song at all, it's just bad, it's not P!nky..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bionic

Huge P!nk stan but it's what she deserves for recycling the same lead single for the 5th album in a row...

buy bionic

Not her best song but still good, and still better than lot of (trash) hits on billboard's top chart 🤷 so ...

EjaFin

2School4Cool

I personally love it. I think if more people gave it a chance they would grow to love it too. People expect her to keep recycling I’m Not Dead And Funhouse, but I love the direction she’s going in. Sure it’s less “edgy,” but she’s matured and is in a different place in her life, and that’s naturally going to impact her musical sound. I love the direction she’s going in and can’t wait to see what the rest of the album sounds like. 

See The Best In Everyone

Gracious Gaga

Did not know that was a lead.  Thought it was just another single from the what about us album era :selena:

EDIT: turns out I was thinking of “where we go” and the part where she says road that takes me home.  I never heard this walk me home song I don’t think #MESS

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived