Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
science

Warning! Earth's Magnetic Field Deteriorati Accelerating! Technology Risked

Featured Posts

Eighteen

the paranoia in me has been waiting for the blindsiding threat-to-humanity problem no one saw coming. maybe this is it  :selena:

Economy
6 minutes ago, little legend said:

life started 3,5 billion years ago

He's been criticizing all my scientific threads lately. He even sent a article to correct me in this thread and I read it and it basically emphased my points I made in OP just not the organic life part which I never said was likely to begin with :rip:

No hate intended tho. Discussion is good

Economy
Just now, Eighteen said:

the paranoia in me has been waiting for the blindsiding threat-to-humanity problem no one saw coming. maybe this is it  :selena:

Just now, Oprah Winfrey said:

Loving this science threads :runhug:, also worried:saladga:

A cycle severe enough to hurt organic life is an extremely unlikely worst case scenario

The biggest threat is our space technology. That's the one most at risk.

Economy
9 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I think it's time to stop thinking about illusionnery **** like money and start thinking about Earth's health at this point. Bcs if we stop doing things bcs of how much "money" it cost then we have to be the most ridiculous creatures ever created. Just do the damn thing

We always let money stop us from doing things that are pretty damn urgent and more important. We created rules for society and then we think nature  abys by that too. Earth does not give a **** if it takes 13 trillion dollars or 70 trillions to save it, we'll be the biggest joke ever if we think like this. Ive lost all hope since Money is obviously more important from what Im seeing. What a joke, funny when u think about it for a long time

I agree but doesn't change the fact that this would damage our economy if all our space technology that we've become dependent on for many things especially satellites get damaged

Oprah Winfrey
1 minute ago, Economy said:

A cycle severe enough to hurt organic life is an extremely unlikely worst case scenario

The biggest threat is our space technology. That's the one most at risk.

Still, space exploration has little to no budget so it would be a huge setback :(

• Sad 1

kyanewest
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

I agree but doesn't change the fact that this would damage our economy if all our space technology that we've become dependent on for many things especially satellites get damaged

We'd deserve it, it'd hopefully teach  us a big lesson. not everything is money money money

Vote 4 2024 Kanye - Presidental Run
  • Thanks 1

Economy
Just now, Oprah Winfrey said:

Still, space exploration has little to no budget so it would be a huge setback :(

Yeah. Our GPS systems and even some forms of tv entertainment are dependent on our satellites. Some communication as well

I think the biggest disaster would be if a big solar storm wave came while our magnetic field is weak and instantly damaged Air Travel GPS and navigation systems

Air travel routes are so controlled and dependant on these systems that if it suddenly went poof it would be chaos at airports and air travel :duck:

Economy
Just now, kyanewest said:

We'd deserve it, it'd hopefully teach  us a big lesson. not everything is money money money

It's not just money tho. There's a lot of good things that come from satellites for example

Our Air travel is a lot safer ever since the navigation systems started using satellites. If they were suddenly wiped out our air travel system would become chaotic and unsafe

Satellites are also used a lot for global communication services. 

I don't see why we "deserve" this tbh :shrug:. Hopefully it won't happen tho

• Like 1

Spanish Eyes

Not exactly the most reputable source there, but still an interesting topic.

Always expect the unexpected.

THEORACLE64

We deserve it. Roast us like the cockroaches that we are.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy
Just now, Spanish Eyes said:

Not exactly the most reputable source there, but still an interesting topic.

Always expect the unexpected.

There's been more links posted on comments. And it's a general topic discussed the last few years

The only thing this source maybe does is dramatize the worst case unlikely scenario

But all other articles talk about the same risks like our space technology being damaged if the field weakens too far

Lady Rah Rah

The world is dying and she needs us right now. We still have time (I read 11 years at max) to turn it around, and it's unfortunate that most people either have no idea or don't care about what's happening until it's far, far too late. Thank you for sharing, I really love your threads @Economy :heart:

As straight as a protractor.

Economy
7 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

The world is dying and she needs us right now. We still have time (I read 11 years at max) to turn it around, and it's unfortunate that most people either have no idea or don't care about what's happening until it's far, far too late. Thank you for sharing, I really love your threads @Economy :heart:

11 years to what? Lower carbon emissions significantly?